Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Shes adorable @Paupau30 !!! We love sassy pets here ❤️❤️❤️

So sweet 🥹 and so cute! @Paupau30 

IMG_7452.jpegIMG_0457.JPGIMG_0195.JPGIMG_9138.JPG

This is my baby his name was Pollo he just recently passed, he was only two he was my best friend and my love I miss him very dearly but I know he's in a better place right now and I know he's always going to be in my heart. I remember when we first got him I wasn't happy about a new dog and he would always chew up things and leave his hair everywhere, but now that he's gone; I find myself missing those once annoying things he used to do. Pet grief is something not many people understand until they experience it. 

I am so sorry about your loss! I know it hits us so hard!

Aww I feel so bad he is so pretty I am so sorry 

Hes ADORABLE, I'm sorry to hear about his passing @fiaxc I know pet grieving is tough. I've only been through it once with my American eskimo. It feels like you can never love a pet again, just vast emptiness. But it does get better. There are many dogs and cats out there who's waiting for you to give them a home and wants your love whenever YOU are ready 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

I’m sorry for your loss, this is a beautiful post 🫶 @fiaxc 

I am so sorry, @fiaxc ! 😓  You have my sympathy.  Pollo is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.  You'll meet again!  He was too cute.  The first pic is great!  How can you ever forget a face like that? 😄

@fiaxc ,

I'm so sorry that you are going through the loss of your dear Pollo.  These photos!  Gorgeous pup!  I'm glad that you do realize that he is in a better place.  I believe that you will be together again.  I'm happy for you that you have had this wonderful dog in your life.  Love doesn't die. ❤️

I just had to capture this moment because she really is living her best life ❤️

1000014628.jpg

1000014630.jpg

@jaaayp - Bandita don't have a care in the world! 💖💖💖

YES @Titian06 ! While I'm working hard and slaving away next to her so she can have her best life 😂

@jaaayp ,

Yay, Bandita!  Beautiful photos!  Priceless!

My kitty also loves to sleep in the sun like this!  It's her favorite place to be.

Yesss, cats and sunbathing @tsavorite if they didn't have furs, I'm sure all cats will be walking around with a tan!

IMG_4178.jpeg

IMG_4172.jpeg

@jaaayp Cats are so underrated. They can be such amazing pets if raised right. Here are my two elder fosters enjoying the sun.

They're beautiful, @ThatGirlMadi.

Your fosters are BEAUTIFUL @ThatGirlMadi I agree, they are so underrated with this stigma that they're not affectionate animals. They love people just as much as dogs do, they're just selective 🥰 thanks for sharing these pics. 10/10!

@ThatGirlMadi - Your cats are gorgeous! 🥰  I love these pics!

@ThatGirlMadi ,

These are such gorgeous cats!  I'm glad that they are with you!

@jaaayp  aww so sweet of a moment 🥰

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup 🥰

13,165 Replies
testing