Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

She is adorable @abstraktgirl🥰 she’s like don’t leave me behind😅❤️

@happyskincare Aww! She always can tell when I’m going on a trip and wants tons of attention when I’m getting ready.

OMG @abstraktgirl Westies are ADORBS 😍😍😍 I let out a loud screechy squeal of joy when I saw your baby in the suitcase!!

They really do know when we're leaving, don't they?! Hopefully, she'll be able to join another time.

@furbie She loves going on trips! She’s so chill about riding in the car, even chill about going to the vet. So much for all terriers being high strung!

@abstraktgirl ,

This is the best photo!  How darling can a doggie be?  

@tsavorite Aw thanks!

@abstraktgirl how can you leave her behind?  She is adorable 

@abstraktgirl I know,  we try to taj our dogs everywhere we can but sometimes it isn't possible.  Then I worry about them the entire time 

@CorgiMommy @It was so hard!

She is so adorable! 🥰 @abstraktgirl 

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you!

IMG_8743.jpeg

IMG_8744.jpeg

IMG_8745.jpeg

IMG_8742.jpeg

Pinky 

First photo: I had found a blanket with my house and wanted to take a cat on a cat blanket photo. 
Second photo: Pinky LOVES the sun when she can’t be outside she is sitting on the tv monitor which sometimes makes it difficult to do things like skip ads, but it makes her comfy 

Third Photo: Pinky being Pinky 

Fourth Photo: I had a friend of mine make a wooden design of pinky for my family! 

Pinky Is super sweet. I’d thought I share a few more photos! She’s the best! She always knows how to brighten one’s day! ❤️

She is gorgeous @peculiarzmakeup!

@faeriegirl  that’s so sweet she’s a sweetie she’s a very calm mannered cat with a heart of gold 💛 thank you so much 😊❤️ 

Pinky is so beautiful @peculiarzmakeup ❤️❤️

Thank you so much she really is the sweetest cat she loves my sister she lays her head on my sister it’s so cute 🥰 she likes me too but I get to see her often ❤️ @happyskincare 

@furbie  that is so sweet! 16 years she’s getting old she’s so precious 💕 thank you ❤️

Pinky is so generous for not knocking down your stacked toilet paper 😹 I LOVE black cats!! 

@peculiarzmakeup Pinky looks like a Bombay in the 1st shot on the blanket. I know they love warmth. The shot of her on the cat blanket is epic, btw! She easily stunts on those tabbys 😽

How long have you had her?

@peculiarzmakeup @What a sweetie!

Thank you so much she really is a sweetheart ❤️ @abstraktgirl 

@peculiarzmakeup ,

I love Pinky!  Cute photos, gorgeous kitty!

13,165 Replies
testing