Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Spoiler

@MBeauty55 so aweet

3 beautiful cats such sweetness  and so precious 🥰 @MBeauty55 

OMGosh, your cats are so cute, @MBeauty55 ! 💖🐾🥰

Thank you! 🥰🩷

😺: I fits, I sits

1000018201.jpg

👧: I don't think you really fit...?

🐱: .....what do you mean......

1000018204.jpg

😾: I fit just fine. I may not be able to feel my beans but I'm fine.

1000018205.jpg

@danielledanielle 

@jaaayp ,

When you think that you have seen it all!  There is nothing quite like a cat.  Great photos. Thanks for these.

Glad you love it @tsavorite 🥰

@jaaayp ,

Who could resist this?  Not me,!

I have been in a funk since Yara passed away @jaaayp but the photo of your cat really made me laugh. Thank you very much!

@Loretta55 ,

I'm so sorry to hear Yara passed away.  I have so much empathy for you.  Hugs for you, also!  ❤️

Thank you very much @tsavorite. Every time I see @jaaayp photo, it makes me laugh. 

I wish I could give you a real hug, @Loretta55 ; here's a virtual one: (((HUG)))!  Here are some positive vibes too: ~~~.  The grieving process takes time, so take your time.  Best wishes! 😘

Thank you very much @Titian06! One day at a time.

Oh no! I'm sorry @Loretta55 honestly, I can't imagine what losing a family member would be like but sending you lots of love and hope you feel better 💜 I'm glad she made you laugh! 🥰

I’m trying hard not to dwell @jaaayp. Your sense of humor is truly inspiring! I am trying hard to distract myself.

The best way (I heard from a friend who lost her 12 year old retriever) is to take as much time to grieve and then just remember that you gave them the best life and they lived their best life ❤️ hope you feel better though @Loretta55 🥰

Thank you much @danielledanielle. I really appreciate it!

@jaaayp Dying! 😂  

You gotta write a book @jaaayp ! You and @danielledanielle . Perfecto! 🥰

My friends think I should start a social for my cats so they can stop getting pictures of them 😂 @Sunnysmom 

testing