Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@jaaayp  I have definitely seen this exact expression on Fabian lol..."Do you mind?!" Pepito is so cute, what a funny boy!

LOL @caitbird right? You can definitely tell when they're getting annoyed with you 😂

😂, @jaaayp he looks so annoyed in the first one

Idk where he gets his attitude from @danielledanielle !

Lol @jaaayp 🤣  Your kitty commentary is spot on. 

😂 @CynthieLu I speak on behalf of my little kitties 😸 

What a riot @jaaayp ! So darling!! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom 🥰 he's definitely a little cranky when he doesn't get his rest 😂

OMGosh, too funny, @jaaayp ! 🤣  Pepito is adorable with or without eye bags!

Aw thank you @Titian06 he sure don't like them tho! 😂😂😂

20240518_182616_capture-01.jpeg20240518_181053-01.jpeg20240519_180519_capture(0)-01.jpeg20240519_180745_capture-01.jpeg

I have some exciting news to share: my family has a new four-footed member! Her name is Sunny, and she is a former street dog rescued from Thailand by the Soi Dog Foundation. She just had her 2nd birthday at the beginning of May, and she is absolutely the sweetest, most wonderful pupper! 😍💜🐶

@caitbird ,

What a beautiful dog!  Sunny is gorgeous.  I'm so glad that she has a home with you now!

I had a dog just like that but I had to but her down and it’s been a hard time for me. 🥲😭😭

@Yourpookie4life  I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs* I know how hard it is to lose a pet like that. I hope the happy memories and love you shared with your dog bring you comfort 💜

Awwwwwww

@preppygirlly1  thank you! 💜

Oooh so happy to see you Sunny 🌻🩷 Enjoy getting to know your new loving home!

@caitbird Congratulations on the sweet edition to your family! She looks darling 💖

@CynthieLu  thank you so much! She is a sweetheart, it is so nice to have a dog in the family again! 

It's so wonderful what you and your family are doing for her. Rescue dogs can be a mystery but she just looks like a very kind girl. @caitbird ♥️

@CynthieLu  I find rescues can be so rewarding, all of my pets and my family's pets so far have been rescues and they can be some of the sweetest and most loving animals 💜

I agree with that so much @caitbird  Rescues are so special and they can be the pet a home didn't know they were missing. 🏠 Your family is very kind to take another one in. 🩷

1 Reply
testing