Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@tsavorite @Thank You. 

It‘s such a cute picture @SportyGirly125 . I’m sorry she passed. Dogs are the best part of us. 

@makeitup305 Thank you 

That picture is precious @SportyGirly125. 🌹

@blackkitty2014 Thank you 

Beautiful picture @SportyGirly125❤️  I’m sorry for your loss. 

@faeriegirl Thank you 

Awwww, @SportyGirly125 !  Thanks for sharing Roxy with us!  She's too cute!  You have my condolences on her passing; I can definitely empathize!  Just remember, she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈😇

@Titian06 Thank you! ❤️

Oh @SportyGirly125, you and Roxy look so adorable together. I am so sorry she is no longer with you, and can empathise with you on never getting another dog. She looks like she must have been a sweetheart. 

@eshoe Thank you!  She was a feisty, sassy dog.  I sometimes think my daughter has a little Roxy in her.

The little ones are so full of feistiness, @SportyGirly125! Sounds like they would have been great friends. 

@SportyGirly125 this is a lovely pic of you two.   Glad you two found each other, and understand how hard it can still be. 

@greeneyedgirl107 Thank you!

The sadness of losing a beloved family pet is sooo hard @SportyGirly125 

I read a poem once that really hit home.  It said that dogs who have crossed the rainbow bridge are still always there waiting in your heart. And that pain you feel there,  it's just them wagging to say hello.  

@CynthieLu ❤️

IMG_0288.jpeg

Meet my baby boy Jack ❤️

Jack looks like such a great dog, @Cocolime !

He’s a handsome fella @Cocolime!

Hello and welcome, Jack! @Cocolime 

Hello sweet Jack! 💗

testing