Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@diannkaye ,

Your boys, Boomer and Clouseau are adorable!  They obviously love you! 

Magic, he was a stray that we rescued over a year ago,,, has to be the coolest cat I've ever owned!! ETA 

I wanted to show a photo of what he looked like when we first found him... You can clearly see the difference

11133.jpeg

IMG_20230130_143858601.jpg

IMG_20230130_142026764.jpg

P.s. not skin and bones any longer,,I love it when he covers his eyes 

IMG_20230130_144600115.jpg

@lmaster Awww so cute. I had a black cat as a kiddo and loved her. Your pics of your cat bring back fond memories I had. 

Awwww @SportyGirly125 love good memories to warm the heart ❤️

@lmaster  what a handsome boy, with a perfect name! And what a glow up 😍 so glad you were able to rescue him!

Thank you, we are so blessed to have him @caitbird 🥰

such a sweetie!

@diannkaye he's my heart ❤️

@lmaster ,

Beautiful Magic!  

We adopted a look-alike to your Magic in mid-November.  Also a lovable stray!  He only wants to be indoors part-time. 

His coat is also so beautiful, shiny and gorgeous! 

Magic!  That's a wonderful name for your kitty.

@tsavorite awwww twinsies 😍😍😍 he's the same way, he's like a teenager, goes out at night until about 11 pm lol 

@lmaster ,

We try to keep our kitty in while it is dark outside.  I tell him,"Nighttime," and he has gotten the message.  Time to stay inside.

It's bitter cold at night here this winter.  My husband lets him out early in the morning, before dawn.  It's easier to train the cat than the husband.  Morning people!

@tsavorite oh yes, if it's too cold, raining or snowing, he wants no part of it... Me either 😂

@lmaster ,

Good!  Magic is a smart kitty!  Our kitty has a lot more tolerance for the cold than I do.  

@lmaster Sounds like Magic has brought joy to your home 💖

@Mellmars1185 without a doubt!! ♥️

Magic is gorgeous, @lmaster! 🖤

He really is like velvet @curlychiquita thank you

@lmaster  Oh what a beautiful coat!  It looks like velvet 🤩. He is so cute covering his eyes 😻. He found a good home 🥰

Thank you!! He does feel like velvet, his personality is the coolest ive ever seen @Cissy63 in a cat that is 🤣

What a sweet guy! He definitely found his people 😻 @lmaster 

@CynthieLu oh absolutely!!! He's like a dog too, he goes outside to potty, he wants no part of a litter box lol hey I'm not complaining bc I hate litter boxes

testing