Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Hello, Cooper! Gorgeous surroundings, looks like the perfect place for a nap! @amyclair 

After fostering this goofball for almost two months, she was officially adopted yesterday . She is just as sweet as she looks, and a little clumsy which makes things interesting!

6A75BAB0-E061-4802-9242-0F2BD2271302.jpeg

ED963F46-241B-4F32-94E2-6664C3DC0765.jpeg

@eshoe  This goofball just got adopted into the best home ever!! 🥰

I hope so, @ather. She is the sweetest girl, full of love and doesn’t mind lots of extra pets. Kind of just what I needed 🙂

How wonderful of you to foster, @eshoe

It was interesting @curlychiquita and I wouldn’t recommend it if you have a weak spot for animals. It is hard not to love them right away☺️

@eshoe Awww so cute and sweet of you. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125. I am hoping to train her as a therapy dog, but we’ll see. 

@eshoe ,

What a beautiful, sweet girl!  I'm so happy for you that you were able to help this wonderful dog!

Thank you, @tsavorite - I am partial to her, too 🥰 I am very grateful to have been able to foster and then adopt her permanently. She loves to roach so I feel extra fortunate 😂

@eshoe  What beautiful dog .   You are doing a wonderful thing by fostering.  

It was interesting, @Cissy63, and well, well worth it!

Oh how great tho bittersweet @eshoe ! Will you foster another soon or are you?! I would have the worst time seeing them off as happy as that is! 😭

I likely won’t foster anytime soon, @Sunnysmom. It was quite an adjustment with the smaller pup; it was pretty much a 24/7 surveillance operation in the beginning as the new pup is so big. She was placed in my home as a small animal-friendly hound, but their prey drive can be high so it was best to keep a watchful eye on them. The new girl did not sleep through the night until just recently; she would whine and wake me up to go outside. Something just clicked and now everyone is sleeping better, whew! It was like having a newborn for a little while there 😂

Who knows what the future will bring, though!

2A80BB71-DA2D-4C76-BCFC-3F0AE9C47937.jpeg

Happy together, finally.

Wow @eshoe that is really a commitment that’s for sure. 💞 Just the normal days months etc of taking pups outside is such an exhausting thing! I can not imagine the human version! 😭 I’m too old to not get my sleep too! 😳🤣 Such a sweet pic! 🥰

Yes, sleep is golden, @Sunnysmom! I appreciate more now than ever 😂

@eshoe This makes my heart sing!

You and me both, @sprocketta 😁 I cannot thank you enough for all of your advice and encouragement!!

Aww, she’s adorable !! Glad she was adopted!! @eshoe 

Me too, @sister13! I don’t think I would have had the strength to pursue it without the gentle encouragement from @sprocketta. I loved her grey (even though we never met!) and she helped to give me confidence when I first brought this one home 💗

What a sweetheart, @eshoe ! 🥰

1 Reply
testing