Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Mellmars1185 that's so true! 

🥰

That’s awesome @CynthieLu ! She is gorgeous and she looks so happy! 🥰🥰🥰

@Saradestin she's in love with us to lol she soaks up so the love she can like a little kitty sponge lol 🐈🌈💜

@CynthieLu  Aww such a sweetheart 

@ather very, she's an incredible little gentle soul 😻💖

But you're not a proud mama or anything, @CynthieLu 😉.  No, but really, I can see why.  She looks so sweet!

Guilty @CookieGirl1 🤣 😋I'm totally proud of her, she blew us away recovering from a tough spot. She's got the heart of a fighter ♥️ I could gush about her for hours I think 😅🌈💜💖 is obvious isn't it? Lol

What a darling! So glad you found each other! @CynthieLu 

@sister13 we couldn't imagine home with out her now 💖🦄 she just came in to our lives and belonged here 😻

@CynthieLu Awww ❤️ so happy you found your FURever home Miss Molly, you deserve the best 🙂

We're so0o0 happy to have her 💕 😍 thank you @QueenMarceline 

@CynthieLu Oh what a beauty!!!

🤩 thank you @Samtian all these pet posts and we've all got such cute little sweeties 💕 💗 

Thank you for taking care of her, @CynthieLu! She looks like such a sweetie! 

Thank you @curlychiquita 💗 we won the cat lottery, she is such a gentle soul 😍

@CynthieLu - Molly is adorable and super lucky to have you for her forever home! 💖💖💖

❤️ Thank you @Titian06 We feel very lucky too 🥰 

This is Mary Jane! 🍃 💨 

I had someone contact me from the shelter saying she had been there for going on a year and a half. Upon arrival I asked for her chart and read that she got beat up by a beagle, at that point I knew she’d be able to tolerate my senior chihuahua “Stevie” who is unaware of his size.

It’s been years, he’s 18 now and she’s 9. He instigates drama on the balcony, she co-signs; they terrorize anyone who doesn’t treat my balcony like a petting zoo. I had to put up a sign to stop feeding them because they’re fat and his surgery cost me $2,200 when his gallbladder went bad (like really, are all veterinarians emotional blackmailers?)…

Now they whimper and cry and guilt people because I told them to only feed them carrots. 😂

I did buy some overpriced dehydrated sweet potato and chicken that I keep in a container for their fan club to feed them. It’s seriously embarrassing. 

5D652BB9-F172-42F9-B33B-05DF6A04AF01.jpeg

@LoriCrosby Hello Mary Jane and Stevie! So cute!!

@LoriCrosby  Awww ☺️ 

Awww, adorable, manipulative troublemakers! @LoriCrosby 

1 Reply
testing