Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Saradestin Thank you for your kind words, Pudding was a super sweet gal and also an escape artist in her day. She's the only rat to date who would somehow find a way to open her cage from time to time and would love to walk around the ceiling of it. 🤣 I've attached a little photo below of Miss Pudding with the babies in the hospital tank during their introductions. She took them all under her wing immediately and I think she was the perfect buffer for feisty Godiva to feel more comfortable with the jumping little beans. Also, you can see JellyBean's bald patches a lot more during this phase, she's currently steadfast on growing out her hair and but her bald little head in this photo cracks me up. 😂

IMG-0794.jpg

Ps. Mochi is definitely a cutie pie, her coloring melts my heart. I love the white tip on her tail, never seen a rat with a white tipped tail before I got her. 

Thank you for sharing more about your beautiful babies and another picture, @QueenMarceline ! They are adorable! 🥰 I love any kind of animal and could have any as a pet. At this point my only pets are the lizards and frogs that live around, and they make my day. I specially love the frogs. They sing every night and my backyard fills up with them. So much fun to watch and listen to! 💚💚💚

@Saradestin I'm with you, I really wish I could own them all. Wow, lizards and frogs!? I'm guessing you live somewhere more in the south (if you live in the US) because lizards are unheard of up here unless they live in a tank in someones house, haha! I love visiting areas where you can see more unique exotic animals out in the wild like Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc. 🦎

@QueenMarceline I am currently living in the Florida Panhandle and I am amazed at all the wildlife. And what I see in the sea... 😍

@QueenMarceline Sorry to hear about Pudding. Congratulations on your new rats. I am sure Godiva will be happy to have some buddies around 💞

@Mellmars1185 Thank you so much, she was a great girl. Unfortunately she had a tumor that didn't bother her at all (what a trooper) but sadly it continued to grow throughout the last couple of months and once it started making it difficult/impossible for her to normally move around the cage levels I knew it was time. Godiva is an old lady but she really doesn't show it and she's never been sick yet minus a minor cold, she's still extremely active and I think she really likes the change of pace in the cage even though she needs a break from the bouncy babies sometimes. Mochi and Godiva have become quite close recently, which makes me happy 🙂 

@QueenMarceline ,

This is new information to me, too.  I didn't know how cute Rats could be until you started introducing yours to us.  I'm sorry about the short lifespan of your sweet pets.  Thank you for the photos!  I'm sorry for the passing of your dear Pudding.

@tsavorite Aww thank you so much, y'all are the best and always make my day. A lot of people in my personal life are quite rude about them and it makes me sad because of how sweet they are ❤️ Thank you for all your well wishes. 

@QueenMarceline - First, my sympathy on Pudding's passing! 😪 (((HUG)))  Second, OMGosh, the babies are so cute! 🥰  You definitely are not rambling.  I didn't know any of the info you provided--loved reading every word!  Enjoy every minute you have with your precious babies! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Aww thank you so much for all your sweet, kind words ❤️ Rats are truly wonderful pets but boy are they also lots of work and the lifespan is a huge bummer.

E795D2F1-B606-45F9-83FE-B59A1A6CCA37.jpeg

@Maar1aa Look at that pretty kitty 😺 so cute!

@Maar1aa I love how cats want to sit on everything!

@Maar1aa What a cute kitty ❤️

So sweet @Maar1aa , what a pose! 

@Maar1aa ,

Your kitty is so cute!  This is an adorable photo!

@Maar1aa Strike a pose 😻😻😻😻 Gorgeous kitty!!

I love how s/he is looking right at you, @Maar1aa

OMGosh, @Maar1aa !  How adorable! 💖🐾💖

D99E2C45-13EF-4D55-AEC7-6F89110758DB.jpeg this is my little baby oliver ❤️

@floridakiloz Love seeing others with exotics on here, Oliver is a perfect little hedgehog ❤️ He looks so comfy too!

testing