Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@lmaster Awe!!! They are so precious!

@Samtian 😍💕💗

@lmaster hi, can I ask you how is Chip doing? Is he already on his own in the wild? And the new chicks 🐣🐥? you told me a few weeks ago that you were about to adopt pigs and new chicks? any news? 💖💕

Chip is staying one more week, the baby chicks will be here the week of May 30 🙌🙌 @Skunk12puzzola the pigs I'm leaving up to the hubs, hes a procrastinator 😂

@lmaster they are all very cute!! I'm happy to hear that he bites you not in a nasty way!! 😊 but, it's such a weird way to approach to his momma....did you tell him that you are everyone's mom, and he should behave better?? I bet, the other animals that you have don't behave like that 😂

@Skunk12puzzola 😂 it's his way of telling me he wants something 🤦🤦🤦 he's the only ornery one

@lmaster  Such cute kittys! 

@ather they are just amazing animals! I'm about 20 feet away from orangey, that's the closest he will let me be without running. 

@lmaster  I’m sure he will let you get closer and closer. 

Doubtful 😔 it's been like 4 years 😂 @ather 

@MvLL we just adore him to pieces,, my husband actually found him out in the woods, he was so thin and malnourished, he couldn't even stand up without falling over. You could see the bones on him. 😔 I feel like he would over eat so much because he wasn't used to getting food, and he didn't realize he would continue to get more food everyday 😁 now he has backed it down quite a bit

What a life he's had thus far! @lmaster. -and the other strays too, of course. Good that he's moderated his food intake. He'd become Large & In-Charge too soon.

@lmaster AHAHAHAHAHA Oh my goodness! 

@Samtian it's only me he does it to!! But it is funny, I have to admit, it can just shock me when I'm walking and don't expect it 😂😂

@lmaster That sounds like George and my mom but he usually just swipes with claws. I wish one of mine did that, I love having fun with them lol. 

@Samtian he has the coolest personality! No fear

Oh God @lmaster , I have to start to call you 🐓🐥🐿🐱 momma....the list is starting to get long 😂

@Skunk12puzzola you can't forget the buck so.... 🦌 He has to be added 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@lmaster I will start to call you chicks momma +++ 🐥😂

@Skunk12puzzola there you go 🤣😂😅🧡🧡

@Skunk12puzzola I'm telling you,,, it's wildlife zoo around here!!! I just ordered 20 more baby chicks,,, and we're planning on getting a couple pigs now 🤣🤣🤣

1 Reply
testing