Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Samtian I have two stray cats that have made their way into my heart and house 🤣 one is older, I'm thinking 5-6 years old, she's the sweetest ever!! She likes to lick, and is that an odd feeling!! Then the other one he's a baby, I'd say 1-2 ish he's sooooo ornery!! If he wants to go outside,, he will literally follow me around and bite my leg 🤦 it's kinda funny,,, but hurts if you're not expecting it

@lmaster oh my gosh I love them already! The baby sounds so fun! And nothing like sand paper facials haha. 

Oh and the loving head butt @Samtian 😂

@lmaster Awe! Thats better than the nose bites haha. Or attempted nose piercings I should say. 

@Samtian 

IMG_20220512_173507537_HDR.jpg

 literally loves to chomp on me

@lmaster eeek! Literally caught in the act.i have 3 cats but i am scared to get bit.

He's something I'll say that @Mellmars1185 😳

@lmaster @Oh no!!!

@ather it's playful I promise! He's like a little toddler when they don't get their way 😂

@lmaster. That is a very naughty habit! Have you shoo'd him away, or firmly told him No ? Or give him a stuffed toy to substitute for your leg? You wrote that he's still young? Now's the time to re-direct such bad behaviour. 

@MvLL 🤣 I absolutely correct him, I don't particularly like to get bit, he only does it to me and only when he wants to go outside and I'm not letting him. 

Apparently it's his way of getting my attention 🤷 but in general, he is the most loving and sweet kitty

@lmaster no way!! why?? 😂

@Skunk12puzzola he's hilarious though

IMG_20220514_094951931.jpg

@lmaster. Oh, he has melted my Heart! ❤️ that Cute lil' devil..I think his naughty actions are forgiven. He looks so little- guessing under 5 kg ?

@MvLL @Skunk12puzzola @Samtian here are the other two that we consider family 😁 the black one showed up here about 3 years ago, she's older, loves being outside, but we brought her in during the winter this year because it was toooo cold, she's amazing, I call her mama

IMG_20220514_205049174.jpg

 now this guy we call orangey, he was born in our barn about 4 years ago, he had 5 other brothers and sisters that stayed around temporarily, then moved on, he stayed, but he's extremely feral

IMG_20220514_202649819.jpg

 so darn cute though

@lmaster Awe!!! They are so precious!

@Samtian 😍💕💗

@lmaster hi, can I ask you how is Chip doing? Is he already on his own in the wild? And the new chicks 🐣🐥? you told me a few weeks ago that you were about to adopt pigs and new chicks? any news? 💖💕

Chip is staying one more week, the baby chicks will be here the week of May 30 🙌🙌 @Skunk12puzzola the pigs I'm leaving up to the hubs, hes a procrastinator 😂

@lmaster they are all very cute!! I'm happy to hear that he bites you not in a nasty way!! 😊 but, it's such a weird way to approach to his momma....did you tell him that you are everyone's mom, and he should behave better?? I bet, the other animals that you have don't behave like that 😂

@Skunk12puzzola 😂 it's his way of telling me he wants something 🤦🤦🤦 he's the only ornery one

2 Replies
testing