Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

He definitely is thank you💞

He's a handsome boy, @PolarissStar

Thank you!:)

image.jpg

Tater Tot

@Kgent @your pup is so cute 🥰 

@Kgent Welcome to BIC Tater Tot! So cute!

@Kgent  Such a cutie!

Your Tater Tot is so cute @Kgent ! ❤️❤️

@Kgent ,

Cute name and cute pup!

How adorable @Kgent! What is Tater Tot, chihuahua terrier or something ?! My friend had a similar pup and how cute! 

Awww, what a cutie, @Kgent!

Oh gosh, how cute, @Kgent

I think it's been a while since I updated.

Bucky- She's kinda getting obese. Not even a year old yet. She still doesn't like Grandma except when Grandma has food, good girl 🙂 Beats up the boys except George who beats her up. She is queen of the cat tower though. 

Spoiler
278329323_1534517133609687_7912706678685698566_n.jpg279164754_672166400558198_4530090445926373783_n.jpg

George- He's still definitely a Weasley. He's a handful. Beats up his mom yet loves her a lot too. I'm kinda jealous I want to cuddle with him. 

Spoiler
Thinking about destruction and chaosThinking about destruction and chaosHelping me with yogaHelping me with yogaGeorge doing George things...George doing George things...

Fred- He doesn't have much to do with me. Currently still fighting with the dog for Alpha spot. 

Spoiler
He's high.He's high.

Apollo- Still a traitor. Every once in a while sleeps on my bed. Prefers Grandma though. 

Spoiler
279602652_1422151194968347_9034653115968527582_n.jpg

Oh my goodness they are so fun @Samtian 🤩 

@blackkitty2014 Haha they certainly are!

@Samtian  Thanks for the update! Love Apollo’s face!

@ather Thank you! He gives me some pretty smug looks when he's laying on Grandma's lap.

Apollo's face...! But it is nice that he's well behaved for grandma, yes?

Wow @Samtian !! They are all so beautiful 😻😻😻 I specially love the picture of your George doing George things 😹😹😹😹 Cats are very particular. Once you understand their weird personalities, you won’t stop loving them! 

@Saradestin Thank you! And that's for sure!!! He cracks me up, I love him so much lol. 

Such a fun update @Samtian , love them all and their fun personalities! 

testing