Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Very interesting @Emy10. I had a Maine Coon cat and every time she would lay on my lap that super furry tail was in my face. I figured out how to turn my head to avoid a mouthful of fur.

@idanyd  theyre adorable, and theyre names too 😍😍😍

Thank you so much 😊@Emy10 

F12683B9-560C-4AD6-89FD-ADEEA40DDD90.jpeg

 This is Nala. She was born mid March 2020. I adopted her in June 2020 during Covid outbreak from Orange County animal shelter.  She is very sweet and always licks you, her version of kisses. I believe in adopting animals whenever possible and support animal shelters as well.

What an elegant girl @AlliyaLove 

@AlliyaLove ,

I'm so glad that you were able to do this generous adoption of such a beauty and bring even more happiness into your home!

Thank you 

@AlliyaLove  I adopted a cat and she licks my face to the point it hurts. I usually try to make her settle but she’s persistent. I wonder if it means something 

I think animals know the situation they were in and a new home they have now. Cats do have a memory they just don’t show it like dogs.

Nada is so elegant @AlliyaLove , wow! Yay to adopting! 💞

Thank you 

Napa looks so regal @AlliyaLove . I have always adopted my animals with the exception of parakeets and fish.

Thank you. I also fall prey to autocorrect lol 

Sorry about the typo @AlliyaLove , auto correct changed your gorgeous cat’s name. I meant to say Nala.

She is gorgeous!!! @AlliyaLove 

Thank you 

She's beautiful, @AlliyaLove!

Thank You !

@AlliyaLove - Nala is sooo pretty!  She looks very regal!  👑💖

Thank you! 🙂

DC795399-8A04-4BA6-9993-8218967C3E56.jpeg

96F73B59-D332-43DA-AAC9-413ACC91A1E3.jpeg

E16BEEFA-9C77-453C-85B2-110E2CC6E83A.jpeg

B7928E66-13E9-40DD-B493-766259A7CCDD.jpeg

 these are my two beautiful babies 

The tux one is called Mittens and we call her mitts sometimes. We rescued her from a high kill shelter after the devastating hurricane Maria destroyed where I lived in 2017. She apparently spent the hurricane in a shelter and is traumatized of very loud noises. She is very much loved and very gentle and caring baby and the queen of the house. 

the orange one is called chin and he was rescued last year during the pandemic. On the way to get some provisions we spotted him on the highway after apparently someone threw him away. We know this because of were he was at on the highway, he was 2 weeks old tops, had his paws burned and his tail burned and  was half dead. We stopped the car and the traffic and he got scared so he got into the engine of the car. We managed to get him out and he is a little fighter. We cleaned him and took him to the vet and gave him special care and nursed him back to health. When he was old enough we vaccinated him and neutered him. He is a little ball. Of energy and the king of the house. 

I love them so much! 😻

23 Replies
testing