Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Samtian -- aw, too bad it's taking time.

@heavyhedon They are doing pretty good now! Playing a lot. Still the occasional too aggressive though. 

@Samtian  Awww Buckey! Hopefully Fred will come around soon!

@ather For the most part he has. Gets a bit too aggressive sometimes though. 

@Samtian ,

Bucky looks so sweet!  I really hope that she can be happy in your kitty family!

@tsavorite She is!! Thank you me too. So far she seems to be enjoying it well enough. 

@Samtian ,

I'm sure that Bucky is very happy to be with you!  I hope all the kitties will come around and be friends!

Aw, I'm glad George is warming up to her, @Samtian!

@curlychiquita Thank you, me too!

Lol @Samtian! She is a doll!! So glad you could keep her! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you, me too! So far she is a sweetheart...mostly.

Well I got another one added to my brood! And final for the time being haha. So the other night I checked Facebook and one of my friends had found a kitten at her work stuck behind an old fridge. She took it home and posted about him. She only has dogs so I offered to bring over some toys and I had got a little cash from my Mr.Rebates shopping haha so I got it some food too. She mentioned he was really bony and shaky. I get to her house and fell in love lol, how can I not fall in love with a kitten baby though. He is a very scared little guy and so bony. After some convincing I finally got my mom to agree to let me take him. My friend has a super busy life and he would have been left alone a lot. I brought him home and he didn't let me give a slow introduction. He snuck past me and the baby gate when I went to blockade the washer and all chaos broke loose! George and Fred are being very very bad right not. Hissing and George has tried to attack him a few times. Apollo was getting close and then hissing, but Apollo did lick his ear today so I think he'll be the first to come around. The dogs love him, even though one dog hates Fred and didn't like George much as a kitten either. Still doesn't like Fred, but likes this little one, and he loves the dogs! 

That was a long paragraph! So I was able to get him into the vet today, and with the vet I like. He is 3 months old!! And the poor thing only weighs 2.5 lbs. He also has an infection, looks like he had one before that messed up one of his foot pads. Temp was 103.3. We got him on antibiotics. Thankfully he likes wet food because he won't drink anything. He tried some replacement milk and liked that once, but that was it. So hopefully he gets feeling better soon and gets some weight on him! I present to you...Bucky!! @SportyGirly125 here he is!

Bucky vet visit.jpgBucky 2.jpgBucky 1.jpg240370478_10159488186210349_5008774202431773260_n.jpg

@Samtian sweet baby mama 🤗 I wish I could have inside cats! My dog would go ballistic but we do have plenty outside that I feed and they stick around, Bucky looks just like my fil cat called tuffy 😆

@lmaster Awe Tuffy! I'm glad you feed them though! We have 3 that come around that I leave food out for. 

@Samtian -- what a little darling. I hope he thrives, I'm sure he will do wonderfully with your family. 

@heavyhedon Thank you! So far so good, we have a vet visit today for his shots and a check up.

@Samtian ,

Congratulations on the charming new addition to your family!  Bucky is a darling kitten!

I hope that he gets well soon. 💕  You are wonderful to take him into your family.  I hope everyone will eventually accept him!

@tsavorite Thank you!! I'm sure in time they will. 

Bucky is so lucky to have you taking care of him, @Samtian! You're such a good cat mom. ❤️

@curlychiquita Thank you! It makes me so happy to hear that!

OMGosh, @Samtian , Bucky is too cute!  You are so sweet to take him in!  💖🐾💖

testing