Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you so much!! @Titian06 I looovveee cats so much as well!!!! The tux one is mittens and she is such a good girl the tabby is chickyshin and a little ball of energy 

@CatheRH ,

This is such a cute boy!  💗

So cute! My puppy sits like “a people” too! We don’t get much cantaloupe but he is obsessed with watermelon! @CatheRH 

That’s a riot @CatheRH , what a doll baby he is!! 

He's so adorable, @CatheRH!

@CatheRH  Such a cutie!! Who can blame him for loving all those foods!!

On July 23rd it was Apollo's 3rd "Birthday'"!! I can't believe my baby is that old already :'( As some of you remember, I found Apollo out in a field 3 years ago while feeding my friends animals. He was about 6 weeks old. He definitely misses his big brothers, and it took him a while to come around after the things Bandit went through. But he has filled in the role of big brother himself to the twins, he is a very good big brother. He's still a Grandma's boy though -.- . 

PXL_20210423_212111387.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20210517_045143696.PORTRAIT.jpg00100sPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180723161239259_COVER.jpg

@Samtian ,

Apollo is Three Years Old!  He's still gorgeous!  I'm glad that he has stepped in to fill the roll of big brother to Fred and George!

@tsavorite Thank you!!! Me too, he is a natural at it. 

@Samtian ,

He learned from the best!

@Samtian   He’s so tall and handsome!   I love his stripes!  

@heartsmyface Thank you! I love his stripes as well. 

@Samtian Such a handsome boy! I remember when you took him in! Happy 3rd Birthday Apollo!

@bem564 Thank you!!

@Samtian ❤️❤️❤️ Apollo. I love the story of the rescue and updates on him.

@sprocketta  🙂 thank you!!

Apollo is a beauty! I remember when you found him. Glad you guys are happy and well! @Samtian 

@sister13 Thank you! He is ❤️

Oh my goodness the sweetness @Samtian ! Happy birthday to him!! 🎉

@Sunnysmom Thank you so much!!

How cute!!! @Samtian 😻

1 Reply
testing