Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thanks @Titian06 I hope he recovers okay and Roush finds a home. I’m passing along the BIC kind wishes.

@sprocketta I am so sorry to hear about your sister's partner.

I would suggest posting on facebook and next door to see if you get any direct takers - their personal network will be the best way to find a new owner. I see that often enough on nextdoor and some people have success with rehoming to people in their own neighborhoods. (Explain the situation, leverage the story. market the cat well (sweet cat, loves cuddles, loves dogs). include some photos.

Friends4life (dot) org is an organization that can help too. Go to their website, click on get help and enrollment.

I would also google Houston pet and cat rescues and email them directly explaining his situation, including his photo saying that he is spayed/neutered well cared for etc. Make a standard e-mail and send them out to see if you can get someone to take him.

As a very last option he could OR (owner surrender) at Barc. I used to volunteer at Barc and their kill rate used to be very low (2% ish), but they keep the cats in a house and they get play time I'm small groups, so sounds like that cat will not be set up for success in that enviroment.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the ping on IG @Tamara76 

Thanks @Cyncynn I’ll pass those recommendations along. Thanks again @Tamara76 

Awww thanks for the tag, @sprocketta - I'm not super close to Houston and my dogs do not do well with cats (I love them,though, and feed a little stray in my neighborhood) 😢 but I messaged @Cyncynn on IG.  I hope they can find a home for Roush soon.

Thanks @Tamara76 I really appreciate that.

B096003A-E4E2-4C16-8A04-2414C0A6793E.jpeg

38269154-BC52-417B-888D-1662BF876301.jpeg

 these are my two babies 

@idanyd ,

Your two kitties are so personable!  They are adorable, too!

@idanyd Ohhh those whiskers are so very charming!!   

@idanyd I love them!

They're so pretty, @idanyd!

@idanyd What a couple of sweethearts! They both look like they are smiling in their pictures!

I have a huge soft spot for tabbies and  tuxedo cats and you have both! So cute! 💗💗💗 @idanyd 

Aww so expressive @idanyd ! So sweet!! 

Thank you 😊@Sunnysmom 

@idanyd - They're so cute!  I L-U-V cats!  My Ivan is a B&W, too.  💖💖💖

Thank you so much!! @Titian06 I looovveee cats so much as well!!!! The tux one is mittens and she is such a good girl the tabby is chickyshin and a little ball of energy 

@CatheRH ,

This is such a cute boy!  💗

So cute! My puppy sits like “a people” too! We don’t get much cantaloupe but he is obsessed with watermelon! @CatheRH 

That’s a riot @CatheRH , what a doll baby he is!! 

He's so adorable, @CatheRH!

@CatheRH  Such a cutie!! Who can blame him for loving all those foods!!

10 Replies
testing