Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Aww, hi Miss Skylar!! @Caleigh42 

@Caleigh42  Hi Skylar!!! That pineapple looks yummy!!! 

@Caleigh42 Oh wow what a beauty!

@Caleigh42 - Miss Skylar is beautiful!  😍

I just love her, @Caleigh42!

Well, hi everyone, This has been another crazy year. I am not actually sure if I shared our pup we got last September here. This is Tamatoa and he just turned one whole year old in June. He’s a shepherd/lab/pit mix. He’s our first puppy/dog (to own as adults) and we are obsessed with him. He’s so much more work than our adorable kitty, Teine, but we love them both so much. He’s a rambunctious and strong but also sweet and gentle and very good boy! 

E8188006-AEA8-422B-84EE-637A2DA9D256.jpeg

0C546F91-242C-4D52-95C4-26C01B961808.jpeg

FC8DFC97-F8D4-4E91-BA96-55B6A13A044C.jpeg

297852BF-6C51-4E82-AFE6-5D94F6A7B4CB.jpeg

C77720C8-9D51-4302-BBDF-D2BF8C491804.jpeg

A3542363-EB08-40D1-B734-9531EFAC7FA0.jpeg

5BEC05FB-10C1-4F4A-9315-D225C14FD34B.jpeg

@sister13 Oh he looks like a character haha ❤️

Oh yes, his expressions are really priceless! He’s a little naughty and rambunctious at times, but mostly a really good boy! @Samtian 

@sister13  Aw man! I love kitty-pupper relationships, theyre so cute to see together! Congrats on the new family member 🙂 

They are so funny - not quite friends, not quite rivals, a little bit like frenemies, lol. @sabrinas 💕💗💕

Just love those back leggies sticking out @sister13 , how do they do that! Lol. Your little family is so sweet! 

I know, it still cracks me up every time he does that! So cute! @Sunnysmom  

Lovely pet family, @sister13!

Awww, thanks @curlychiquita ! 🙂

He is so cute @sister13!❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl  - Yes, I am pretty obsessed with how cute he is! 

Congrats your big guy @sister13 It’s different going from having a family dog growing up to having one on your own as an adult. Not that I didn’t love my dogs growing up, but there’s a different bond when you are the one feeding, walking and taking care of the dog. I certainly know about rambunctious and sweet dogs. I think my Pepper is quite similar. I’m thrilled for you.

@sprocketta Yes, definitely very different! I do miss the ease of only having a cat/cats when you really don't have to be so limited by schedule and everything (like more vet bills and training woes) but I also wouldn't trade it for the world, he has really brought us so much joy. My husband is very dedicated to our kitty, but it's definitely different to have a dog that can go places with you and play and is is just funny in a different way than cats!  

@sister13 - Happy birthday to Tamatoa!  He's adorable!  💖💖💖  Teine is too cute!  I love how she is never too far away in every picture-- gotta make sure that interloper doesn't upset her queendom!  👑😄

@Titian06 also, I'm remembering the stairs picture with all the hardware was when I was trying to change the lock/handle on our garage door and that's usually so easy, but I couldn't get it to work (because I was using the screws from the OLD lock, idiot) and they kept milling about and getting in the way. My frustration got the better of me and I YELLED - GO!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! so loud, so his expression is classic, haha. 

@Titian06 HAHA - yes she is always supervising! he does get on her nerves but every now and then gets her to play with him. I still wish they would snuggle but after 10 months, I'm guessing it's not likely! i love them both so much! 🙂  

testing