Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

You’re too sweet @eshoe thank you, you too! Well some days like bath days they aren’t so sure! 😂

Ha well, neither does mine, @Sunnysmom, but thankfully she has short hair that doesn’t need trimming! Yours are lucky to have a fur Dad that doesn’t mind the extra grooming 🥰

Yeah that is truly a lucky thing @eshoe . I love these littles because they don’t shed really but they can be a bit of a maintenance nightmare! Their fur poppa is good about it thankfully too! Most of the time. 😳 🙄 Good thing I don’t mind them looking like the little ragamuffins they are! 😂

I'm a happy owner of this beautiful rottweiler. She is about 1,5 years old. I had another dog before, but unfortunately, she passed away about three years ago. Time passed and I adopted this lady. Though I have to spend much money at Pet Pharmacy buying all the necessary supplements and products for her (I don't even mention the food), I'm glad I have her in my life. She is not just a pet, she is my friend and a family member. 

изображение_viber_2021-04-30_13-22-01 1.jpg

@AlexBess ,

I agree that your beautiful Rottweiler looks so happy!  A very pretty face.  She looks like she would be so easy to love!  Definitely a family member!

We used to have neighbors with a Rottweiler, and I loved that dog!  She was a wonderful girl and they treated her well..

We all get that @AlexBess ! They are our family. So glad you have her, she looks so happy! 

I'm so happy you found one another, @AlexBess!

@AlexBess !  Your baby is so cute!  I think we all understand your financial pain when it comes to pet maintenance; but just look at that face, that makes it all worth it right there!  💖💖💖

I love cats, bunnys, and chinchillas! I have a cat who is 1 named ozzy short for Oswald. Full name Oswald winslow. He is a rescue cat we found when he was only 2 weeks old so yes we had to bottle feed him, along with his sister who is in a good loving family. His hobbies are biting your ankles at 5 am asking for food, and playing with cowboy his cat boyfriend who likes to sneak inside my house and hiss at my mom, and eat all of ozzy food.. 🤣 my dad also had a fish named Shusi who he got about a week ago but he was sick when we got him sadly so he passed 3 days ago and is now sharing a “grave” with my brothers fish flare. ❤️❤️

I'm sorry your fishy died, @lCFKoalal. 💗

Daisy Mae turns 1yr tomorrow

F5C58FC0-359A-4AD1-973B-20C13C673689.jpeg

@becksue1 ,

What a beautiful Boxer!  Daisy Mae looks really smart, too.

Daisy is a doll @becksue1 ! Will you be having a birthday party and treats for her? Boxers are so sweet! 

Awww, Happy Belated Birthday, cutie! @becksue1 what a sweet face Daisy Mae has🥰

Happy birthday, Daisy! 🦴 🎂

Mittens enjoying her cozy space. 

4CB2448A-2D88-43B4-BE69-A79261C5E249.jpeg

@bem564 ,

Mittens is gorgeous!  We have a tabby, too, so I am tuned into their looks.

@tsavorite Thank you! She is such a sweet disposition! I am sorry for just now responding , I don't get email tag notifications for some reason!

So cute and ladylike with those paws @bem564 ! My pups love to steal my stuff too. Must be comforting 🥰. 

@Sunnysmom She is very ladylike, you are right! Love our fur baby personalities! They are such a joy!

I truly don’t know what I would do without mine @bem564 , love them so much. Glad you have the love also! 💞

testing