Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@idanyd Thank you!!

@Samtian  Happy birthday  Apollo!!!

@ather Thank you!

Happy birthday, Apollo! He looks lovely, @Samtian.

@curlychiquita Thank you!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 22.40.41.pngThat's Alice! Brazilian shorthair  The cutest member of our family. We adopted her two years ago from a local shelter and it is the best thing we've done in our life. Very calm and friendly, she brings so much joy.

@EveMangle ,

Alice is beautiful!  I'm glad that she found such a happy home with you!

Aww, so pretty! Hi Alice! @EveMangle 

@EveMangle  She is beautiful!!

Alice looks like a true matriarch, @EveMangle!

@EveMangle She is beautiful!

Hey everyone! I wanted to share that I got a new kitten :). I wanted Sylvia to have a friend (altho she isnt too happy right now lol).  Introducing... Bonnie! 

20210718_150708.jpg

20210729_101755.jpg

And Ill add in a new photo of Sylvia too 🙂

20210723_085434.jpg

I brought Bonnie home on July 10th, and for the first week, her home was in my spare bedroom.  I let Sylvia see/sniff her through the door, but of course there was hissing.  After a week, I gave her free roaming of my entire apartment, and Sylvia avoided her like the plague.  At the moment, Sylvia tolerates her and they do play with eachother, but if Bonnie dares touch her, she gets a slap and a hiss from Sylvia lol.  I know they will be besties soon!

@sabrinas ,

Bonnie is such a cute kitten!  I hope the girls will become friends.

Omg Bonnie’s stripes are so gorgeous! It is a big transition to add a kitty so I’m glad it’s progressing and Sylvia is getting used to the idea a little. I also love that your cats have human names, lol. My sis does that too. 💕💕 @sabrinas 

@sabrinas  I bet they will be besties before you know it!! Bonnie looks quite comfortable in her new home 

Congratulations, @sabrinas! I'm sure Sylvia will come around!

@sabrinas Awe she is precious!

Awww what a cute baby!  I bet they'll eventually get along even more.  @sabrinas 💗

So sweet @sabrinas and I love their beds. They will be besties soon I bet!

This is a really great thread. I should say, it has improved my mood 🙂 I can't imagine my life without my cat and dog, they are my friends and family members. And though I spend pretty much money at the Pet Meds Online  store, it is worth every penny. What can be better than playing with your cat or going for long walks with a dog? They bring so much joy and happiness!

Here is Miss Skylar enjoying some dried pineapple. She’ll turn 10 in a few months.

A90D922A-E101-4381-8996-3B6FD75FD9E0.jpeg

testing