Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@tsavorite thank you so much 💗

Ha, strutting them, I see @lmaster 😂 

He is so funny @eshoe 😆

What a handsome guy! @lmaster 

Introducing my new pup, Pepper. I adopted her on Friday night. She has a real zest for life. Before we could leave the rescue's parking lot she had opened the car door behind me and hopped out. We now ride with the child locks on.

20210507_194410.jpg

20210507_225847.jpg

Oh congrats on your adorable baby! 💗💗💗 @sprocketta 

Thanks @sister13 I love her to pieces.

@sprocketta  Hi Pepper!!! Welcome to the family!!! I love that she got out of the car. Such a character!! 

@ather I like to say she’s a crazy lady. I can barely open the windows in the car because she will stick her whole head out at s as small opening and I’m afraid she’ll jump out of get hurt. But she sure makes me smile.  She’s always ready to play.

E9EB4AAC-CE6F-4A3A-8A0A-10AEC17CFD6B.jpeg

660EF96B-922C-4EDA-ACEF-D00966B8F308.jpeg

@sprocketta  Awwww I don’t blame you I wouldn’t want her jumping out of the car either. 

@sprocketta - Pepper sounds like a handful!  Yes, be careful with open car windows.  Not only can she jump out, but think of all the gunk in the air that's pelting her in the eyes and face!  😝

@sprocketta - I had no idea you adopted a puppy!  (Darn Sephora notification system...)  Congratulations--Pepper is so cute!  🥳💖🐾

She is very sweet and very excitable. Training is a work in progress. 

94081F0F-B06F-46BC-9F1F-584F19EAB231.jpeg

@sprocketta ,

I can't believe that I had missed this news until now!  Pepper is so cute!  Is she still a growing puppy?  I'm so glad that you two found each other!  This looks like a match made in heaven.  😊

@tsavorite She’s fully grown but seems like she has a lot of puppy in her. She’s a crazy lady and I love her. Training is definitely challenging.

She is beautiful @sprocketta!❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl she has a zest for life and is crazy excitable but very sweet.

Omg our dogs are twins! 

935990EE-D009-449F-B2CB-ED07FA30CC11.jpeg

@Kaitlyn89 yes! Yours is a cutie. What kind of dog?

Welcome, Pepper!!! Looks like you are happy to be home finally, you have no idea how good you’ve got it now @sprocketta 😄 

@eshoe who doesn't know how good they've got it? Me or Pepper? Well both of us.

1 Reply
testing