Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Sooooo cute

Woke up to a surprise today ๐Ÿฅฐ a baby chicken hatched!! Awwwww it's so cute!! 

Just received a rooster about a month ago,,, he's doing his job I guess ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ

IMG_20210522_092713745.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210522_092643679.jpg

โ€ƒ

No way! Thatโ€™s awesome! My

mom loved her chickens when she had them! @lmaster ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ

@sister13 I absolutely adore my chickens!! Couldn't imagine life without them โ˜บ๏ธ

@lmaster  Awwwww such a cute chick ๐Ÿฃ 

@ather thanks hun!!

@lmaster ,

This is so sweet!  Thank you for sharing this with us.   I think we need all the positives that we can get these days! 

Did you get more baby chicks?

@tsavorite awww!! Thank you,, yep, sure did ๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG_20210621_113717458.jpg

โ€ƒ

OMG!!! @lmaster 

@sister13 I know!!! It's so fulfilling to see the mama instinct in full gear ๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster  Ahhhhh best thing Iโ€™ve seen today!

@ather it's the coolest thing I've ever seen!! That mamas intuition!! They just know how to take care of their babies

What a little cutie @lmaster how many chickens do you have?

Oh my gosh!! It's so adorable ๐Ÿฅฐ I have 15 chickens and a rooster, I don't breed them,,,, this was not my intention,, but I had a chicken that was laying on her eggs faithfully, and she would get feisty if I got near her, so I said ok, I'll let you sit on these, then I went in on Saturday and noticed she was off the eggs,,, and the little one was hopping around,,as soon as I removed it, she was right back on the other eggs, so we'll see if more come in the next weeks @sprocketta 

@lmaster sounds like you might get another of those cuties.

I love them! They are my family ๐Ÿ˜† I would never sell my babies @sprocketta 

@lmaster my sister has ducks and feels the same way.

Awwww!!! Yep they are very much like chickens, I was wanting some ducks too @sprocketta maybe someday ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ†

So cute @lmaster!๐Ÿ’›

Oh my goodness and it's little chirping ๐Ÿฅฐ it's drinking water real good and it's eating it's baby chick food  @faeriegirl in love!!

What a cutie pie, @lmaster!

4 Replies
testing