Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@LissNicole  Sooo cute!

Darling pup, @LissNicole !  So sweet!

He is adorable @LissNicole!

I just love him, @LissNicole!

@LissNicole what a cutie!

Oh my goodness the sweetness @LissNicole ! Nothing like a puppy. 💞

Happy fur momma’s day to all! 💞🐶🐱🐰🐷How it started, how it ended. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😂

053B49DF-38A4-424F-91DC-7ACF5DD832BA.jpeg

D1F7F95E-FC93-40B0-8B89-5842084D0008.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Omg. Such cuties!

Such goofies @ather , thank you! 

@Sunnysmom ,

I always love to see your pups!  They are so darling, and you love them so much!

Aww thank you @tsavorite they are everything to us! Woof they said! 🐾😘Here’s some more summer haircut pic spam lol. Around the 4th so I guess my sweet groomer found a bandana that Buddy kept on for one nanosecond lol. I call Sunny Andy Warhol with her goofy bangs and do. 😂

B89B7C70-9143-492C-8FEC-242177E2EF53.jpeg

D380143A-8CD6-439E-9674-B0858D7A5C9D.jpeg

 lizard watch on our walk 

1F90EE4F-1F0D-41B6-B92E-122A0C7DEF81.jpeg

 casual … 🙄😊

@Sunnysmom - Your dogs are soooooo cute!  🥰💖🐾

Thanks so much @Titian06 @tsavorite , this is what they keep telling me in front of the treat cupboard as well! 😣😂

@Sunnysmom - lol 😄

@Sunnysmom ,

I love these photos too!  Such cuties!  Your doggie-kids are adorable!  Who wouldn't love these faces?  💗

So much adorableness, @Sunnysmom! 💗 Lucky fur babies! 

They have their moments @curlychiquita ! 🥰 I’m the lucky one tho! I can’t imagine life without them 😊.

Yes, happy fur mama’s day, @Sunnysmom! Love your little beds, they must be so lucky to have you💖

You’re too sweet @eshoe thank you, you too! Well some days like bath days they aren’t so sure! 😂

Ha well, neither does mine, @Sunnysmom, but thankfully she has short hair that doesn’t need trimming! Yours are lucky to have a fur Dad that doesn’t mind the extra grooming 🥰

Yeah that is truly a lucky thing @eshoe . I love these littles because they don’t shed really but they can be a bit of a maintenance nightmare! Their fur poppa is good about it thankfully too! Most of the time. 😳 🙄 Good thing I don’t mind them looking like the little ragamuffins they are! 😂

testing