Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@GG84 I wouldn't want that dog either. I hope you find a pup soon. It's lonely without one.

Sorry for your loss. The process sounds so extremely frustrating. I hope it turns out positive for you, soon!

@GG84 I haven't put in any applications, but I've been unable to find a cat.  The big shelters usually have 100+ cats, and the local PetCo by me always had a great selection of cats.  We got three from them, and it always worked out (one was 15 and one was 10, and they were with us for 3 years; another was 13 and we had him for 11 months).  It was so so great having a local shelter, b/c we could see a cat numerous times to get to know it's personality before adoption.  Now, I feel like an opportunity will never come along.  It seems like all the cats are getting scooped up immediately.  I want a cat especially for my current cat, who's 13 and we've had since he was a kitten.

@greeneyedgirl107 

I can’t even tell you how many adoption applications I’ve filled out at Rescues/Shelters. I’ve owned 4 dogs previously all but 1 were rescues so I’m just not understanding. I’m really starting to take it personally. I only have one restriction and it’s that I don’t want a puppy, which realistically everyone wants to adopt first anyway. I have a friend looking for a cat and she’s having the opposite issue, too many to chose from! Good luck in your Kitty search! 

I'm sorry to hear that, @GG84! ☹️

E390077C-781F-46D8-BB7A-42C2D2380812.jpeg

 my little orange peel 

6D554489-3808-4B04-8F0C-9B07F819F2B0.png

@Boisvert ,

Some of my best friends have been orange cats 💟!  They are usually very nice kitties!  I think that orange cats are usually males.

They are called Gingers or Marmalade cats, too, which sounds cool.

You’re so right, he is a male and he’s a very loving boy

Such a cutie, @Boisvert!

Thank you 

ECD8EAD7-DFF8-4CED-8FE8-499C8CCAF0FA.jpeg

 This is Adagio. He is sitting on top of his new taco truck cat perch. He brought his toy bird with him. He’s a sweetheart and has mannerisms similar to a dog. 

@bem564 , I love the taco truck.   Adagio is muy bonito.

Oh my gosh, how cute, @bem564! I love Adagio with his toy bird!

@curlychiquita Thank you! He's a real charmer. That poor bird has had a rough go of it though!

@bem564 ,

Gorgeous kitty!  Adagio would be a best friend if I knew him in person!  My kind of kitty!  ❤️

@tsavorite Agreed! One of the best friends ever. 🙂

What a beauty 😊

@Mucante Thank you! He is such a snuggle bug.

Baebae2.png

This is one of my dogs, Bailey. She is a Golden Retriever and is almost 2 years old!! 

@FullCoverageBB ,

Bailey is beautiful.  It's impossible not to love Goldens.  What great dogs!  😊

@FullCoverageBB she is beautiful! And looks very comfy.

testing