Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

No problem indeed, @tjffc 😂 I think by this time of the year, we all can relate!

Omg she’s SO CUTE! @eshoe 💛💕💛

Thank you, @sister13, she is a total goofball most of the time:)

@eshoe  Awwww love the gif!! I think she looks perfect!

Aww thank you, @ather 🙂 I will let her know, she is obviously not worriedly about it!

@eshoe ,

Your girl is adorable!  How could you turn her down?  I wouldn't be able to...

This is my whole dilemma, @tsavorite. I need to do what is good for her, but it’s so hard not to give in! When I give her a green bean, she runs off like she just won the treat lottery. By the 6th or 7th one, she just looks at me like, “Really?” By then, she realizes that she’s been tricked, and demands the good stuff 😆

Yes, @eshoe ,

I feel the same way about green beans!  My problem is a cat who wants the good stuff...  Believe me, she isn't going to fall for any green beans, either!

We all want the good stuff, @tsavorite! Chocolate > green beans for me, too;)

What a smart girl, @eshoe!

Smart or just hungry, @curlychiquita. She knows to sit for cheese!

@eshoe Awww so cute 

Aww thank you, @SportyGirly125 - she is a little treat magnet!

Oh no what a doll she is @eshoe ! Lose weight?! Why! My Buddy says oh woof I’m glad I don’t go to your vet!!  😭 He would really give me the business. 

Yes, time for a second opinion, @Sunnysmom! Buddy is right 😊 She does actually need to lose a few more pounds, she is just 100% food driven. She loves green beans and cucumbers, thankfully. 

Wow she does @eshoe ?!  Neither of mine will go near veggies or fruits of any kind, barely apple even. You’re so lucky! Buddy (and his fur momma) needs to lose some lbs too. Gonna be tough to do. Treadmill?! 😂

She also loves peas, apple slices, blueberries, cantaloupe...when I cut open a watermelon, she books it to the kitchen @Sunnysmom. No lettuce or kale, though! Ahhh a treadmill is a great idea, if my girl had a desire to go anywhere. She plays for 5 minutes and is worn out, back to her pita bed🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s so funny @eshoe , she really is so cute! Such good taste. And is she still wearing her cute coats?! 
Sunny actually loves watermelon too, forgot but that’s about it! It’s so funny to watch them try something and then go , nope. 😂 Probably similar to some humans too! Sunny will walk oh I don’t know a block and she’s begging to be picked up. These prima donnas! 

Prima donnas indeed, @Sunnysmom. I can barely get Kiwi to walk. I bought a dog sling but it was too small. I ended up using the sling I used to wear for my daughter and she loved it. Content as could be to let me do all the walking while she stayed warm and observing the world around her🙄

Oh Kiwi. 🥰  And oh boy can I relate to that @eshoe ! I bought a few similar front carriers as well. One isn’t bad but she sits like a sack of very heavy potatoes bless her! And I end up having to support the bottom with my hand so I’m all kinds of contorted for this so called relaxing walk. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️  How can 7 pounds be so heavy?! 

Ha ha I can relate to the taxed arms, @Sunnysmom. Only my girl is just over 20, but needs to be around 15. It is a long road, I tell you! 7 pounds sounds so small in comparison, but the sack of potatoes comment is all too familiar. Kiwi knows how to resist and somehow makes herself dead weight when she doesn’t want to be moved. Like when I try to take her out of the sling;)

5 Replies
testing