Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Proud cat momma @Samtian . I hope that you left Fred & George’s mom a treat.

@Loretta55 Haha nope, her house is three doors down. We always have random wild cats walking around our yards.We do leave water out for them though, but they get fed at their house.

We have a fox in our neighborhood @Samtian . I certainly would not mind a couple of cats roaming around. I live 3 blocks from a county park where I have seen plenty of deer.

@Loretta55 Oooh I love foxes!!

@Samtian ,

It sounds like Fred's Mom was bringing you her other son to save his life, too.  Poor mama cat! 

Fred is gorgeous!  Orange cats are so sweet.

@tsavorite Haha I don't think so. We saw her yesterday in the neighbors yard just watching our house. 

@Samtian - OMGosh, Fred is just too cute!!!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thank you!!! I just love watching him haha. Thankfully he isn't as fiesty as George.

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@Samtian I can barely handle the cuteness! I’m so happy for you & your new fur baby. So precious!

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@bem564 Thank you!! he's a sweetie.

He is adorable @Samtian

@faeriegirl He is! He's a cuddler too! ❤️

@samls324 OMG!!! I just got a bunny, and she is adorable ❤️❤️❤️

Bunnies are so cute!  Congratulations, @LilaMJ!

She is such a cutie! Thank you so much @curlychiquita 🤍 Happy Thanksgiving!

Congratulations, @LilaMJ !  🐇🥳💝

Thank you so much @Titian06 ! Hugs from both of us 🐰🤍

Most of you might remember my story about two years ago finding a little kitten out in a field. Little Apollo. Well...the other day my mom had been trying to start a fire outside all day, we live in the country and this is normal for our area, she has a burn pile. She had no luck. It's night time I look on our cameras and see a few little spots burning I'm like you have a fire outside. She's all oh it'll just burn itself out like it has been. A little bit later she's all there's flashing lights all over outside...the jeep looks like it's on fire. It was the fire and it got huge! I'm like you need to put that out now!!! I go outside to watch her and I hear mew mew little baby crying. I look out into the light cast off into the chicken coup area and see a little baby moving. I have once again found a baby kitten. She hadn't heard it. Despite me having baby fever, I make her keep the kitten. I have to focus on Bandit. He's had surgery recently and not doing too well. So please welcome George. Named after George Weasley because he is a mischievous little shi.... haha. 

George.jpg 

That is awesome that you have Fred and George @Samtian

@faeriegirl Haha yep. George seems happy to have someone his own size to pick on.

@Samtian , George is one handsome little man. I said that I am not interested in owning any more animals after my Maine Coon cat passed. Anyway when my son moved out, he was lonely so he adopted a dog. He accepted an assignment that required a lot of overtime so mom and dad said that we would help him out until he could figure out how to care for the dog. Anyway 4.5 years later that little guy burrowed his way into our heart. 

testing