Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Wow what a stunning photo, @grizzlymaze! Love the point of view you captured here.

How great of you @grizzlymaze ! What a perfect pic too! Adorable! 

RE: Pet Paradise

Such a cute pic!

Hi @grizzlymaze,

This is the cutest picture! 

Best,
Rebecca

@grizzlymaze - What a beautiful pic!  Moon looks like a sweetheart!  💖💖💖

@grizzlymaze What a beauty!

I'll pass on your compliment!! 🙂 @Samtian 

RE: Pet Paradise

Moon did fill out after a rough start, perhaps a bit too much!

Re: Pet Paradise

Just dropping by with a Winston update for those of you who have been Winston-deprived since the pandemic 😉

Winston's been taking these rough times like a trooper and is excited to hear the dog parks will be reopening in our city soon. He's gone on various walks with mommy and daddy and has especially enjoyed the walks to the ice cream shops and fro-yo shops.

Recently I went through my Winston-damaged sunglasses box to see what is salvageable and what is hopeless and will be working on buying replacements for all the shades he ate and ruined *wallet trembles*.

IMG_9453.jpgThe unsalvageable *tear*The unsalvageable *tear*

@gonerogue Winston.  Gotta love this fur baby😀

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Lol such cutie!

What a stinker @gonerogue ! At least he has good taste eh. 🤓😭Darling pup! 

@gonerogue we love to see Winston! He's been quite a troublemaker, as I recall. What a cutie though!

Thanks for a Winston update and pic @gonerogue Glad the d...

Thanks for a Winston update and pic @gonerogue Glad the dog park is opening back up for him to release some energy playing instead of chewing up your pretty sunglasses 👓

@gonerogue RIP sunglasses. I love and missed him!!

@gonerogue Your poor sunglasses! At least he's so cute!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Awww glad Winston will get some of his angst out running around at the park instead of your glasses and cases. ❤️ I’ve had a wallet with cards completely destroyed by one of my dogs

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@2manyperfumes  Yes! I really need him to let out his energy running around instead of on my expensive sunnies amongst other things. Oh, no! That sounds like a nightmare! I hope your DL wasn't in there since those are harder to replace compared to CC's.

Pet Paradise

The best best boy ever is loving his new house today we are enjoying a lovely afternoon chilling on the deck.

@moxiepancakes Adorable

AWW so cute! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

testing