Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@greeneyedgirl107  Awww munchkin is soo cute!

Aww, so cute! @greeneyedgirl107 💕💕💕

Muchkin is so cute @greeneyedgirl107. I always wanted an all black cat. I would have named the cat Velvet. Your photo is good!

@Loretta55 I had wanted a black cat for a long time.  It was a happy surprise that a cat with a nice demeanor in a cage was also a color I wanted.  She was with one family for 10 years, and another for five years - poor thing was given up twice.  And she was so perfect!  It was our gain.  Anyway, she came with the name "Munchies" but was so tiny that we called her "Munchkin."

And get this: we adopted another black cat that same day!  I will have to post a pic of him.  He was a real winner, too.  

I ended up taking my son’s dog when he moved to accept a position that was going to require a lot of overtime @greeneyedgirl107. After my tuxedo colored Maine Coon passed away I did not want to become attached to another animal but this little guy won my heart. He is a schnauzer/terrier mix. In fact he is sleeping on my lap.

@Loretta55 Yes, animal really pull on our heartstrings.  So glad you found a new fur baby, though!  So sweet of him taking a little nap on you right now.

Since the pandemic began, most nights you will find my husband and me sleeping on the couch with the dog on my lap @greeneyedgirl107 . We seem to fall asleep watching television.

Hi @greeneyedgirl107,

What a cutie! 

Best,

Rebecca

@greeneyedgirl107 - A successful post of a pretty kitty!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 I just had to make my first pic post about Munchkin!  I wish I had been able to figure out how to add some detail about her.  

We adopted her from a shelter just over four years ago.  She was 15 (and I thought going on 16).  She was missing almost half her fur from a bad flea infestation, and was quite weak.  My husband takes all the credit for nursing her to health.  

We had her for just over three years, and she was beyond wonderful.  She was sweet and cuddly, but also sassy.  Even her last two weeks she was filled with wonderful surprises.

We are so fortunate to have had her in our lives.  I could go on and on.

@greeneyedgirl107 - Munchkin sounds absolutely precious!  She was so fortunate to have had the two of you in her life!

@Titian06 Awww!  Thanks!

While I'm here, it's high time I showed off my kit and pup again...it's probably been a couple of years since I last shared them 🐾

Little Boy, my feline overlord (his real name is Midnight, but the nickname is what stuck 😋), and Margo, my canine companion.

Margo frequently gives the cat side eye; she's very suspicious of him, and rightfully so :pMargo frequently gives the cat side eye; she's very suspicious of him, and rightfully so 😛

Oh k moi y goodness, Margo looks like she needs backup @RGbrown!

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

What a cute duo! I love how they look at the camera, it's hilarious haha

@RGbrown ,

What a cute photo of your furry friends!  Little Boy is so striking!  Margo is doggone adorable!

Thanks @tsavorite! 🐾❤️

@RGbrown Adorable buddies!

@tjffc 

Thank you! 🐾

@RGbrown  Awwww so sweet!!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💖