Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

They say woof @Titian06 ! Thank you! 😘

@Sunnysmom Look at those faces. 🤣😂 They’re so cute. Almost liked “ya I’m cute. You got a problem with that?”😍

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Attitude for days these 2 🙄. The bow lasted about 15 min I think. She’s such a tomboy, not having it at all! 

@Sunnysmom Mini BK just stared at the screen and said “awww they’re cute puppies. But where do they live? I want to pet them” 🤣😂🤣

Aww some day I hope soon @blackkitty2014 we’d all love it! 🥰😘Oh oh. You may need to rescue one now! 😳🤓😬

I had totally spaced it, but to be fair I was pretty sick during that time. But my little bu tt head turned two!!! He's finally starting to be more loving to me so I'm not going to complain. He finally came back to Team Mom and not Team Grandma. He's a psycho but I love him. 

Butthead.jpg

@Samtian What a cutie!

Thanks everyone!

I mean nothing better than a psycho kitty @Samtian ! Really a cutie! 

@Samtian You gotta cutie there

Hi @Samtian,

What a cutie!

Best,

Rebecca

@Samtian - He has a very independent look about him.  Love his gorgeous blue eyes!  💖💖💖

RE: Pet Paradise

I have five rescue kitties. Four are stray alley cats that I fell for and gave homes to. Our local policeman said people dump their unwanted kittens in our neighbourhood which is why I keep finding hungry little kittens! This is Moon who appeared out of the blue one day. Covered in fleas and rail thin. She’s healthy now and an absolute joy. ❤️

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Wow what a stunning photo, @grizzlymaze! Love the point of view you captured here.

How great of you @grizzlymaze ! What a perfect pic too! Adorable! 

Such a cute pic!

Hi @grizzlymaze,

This is the cutest picture! 

Best,
Rebecca

@grizzlymaze - What a beautiful pic!  Moon looks like a sweetheart!  💖💖💖

@grizzlymaze What a beauty!

I'll pass on your compliment!! 🙂 @Samtian 

Moon did fill out after a rough start, perhaps a bit too much!

testing