Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Oh she does look like the best girl, @MsMAP - and a beautiful one, too! Is she an English Cocker Spaniel?

Her paperwork says Golden-doodle but we kinda think she looks more like a Brittany Spaniel x Border Collie

@MsMAP ,

Oh, what a cute girl!  She's darling!  I'll bet she is really a luv!

This is my sweet Peach. I don’t think she likes me 😝2BB6C300-2CF3-413A-A59B-B009C01E488F.jpeg

C3583336-E39E-4B75-83D0-BB355C8D811F.jpeg

Hi @ather,

Aw, she looks like my childhood cat jack! Too cute!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Aww really. I just love Siamese cats!! So much personality! 

@ather Yes, he was a little larger tho.19 pounds with tons of personality! I love them too. Enjoy your cutie! 

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @ather ,

Love Peach! Haha do cats really like people in general? Haha! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Lol. I agree I think cats tolerate us so we feed them!! 

Peach is so lovely @ather ! 😻 Is she a Chocolate Point Siamese ? 

@keana1  She’s a rescue. I’m not sure. She was found half dead outside after an animal attacked her. I have another Siamese kitty Chanel and she is a seal point/ blue point and I thought Peach looked Seal point but I don’t know. She’s so sweet. She’s lucky to be alive.

This is ChanelThis is Chanel

Hi @ather,

Poor Chanel. She's so lucky to have you! 

Best,

Rebecca

They are both lucky to have you, @ather! I love cats, especially their independent crankiness (well not all of them are that way, to be fair;)

me too!  @eshoe  I wish I was a cat - get to wander around and lay in the sun, and no one bothers you, haha.  I hate ppl that call them stupid just cuz they don't like them - uhh, stupid enough to take care of themselves...lol.

Yeah cats are great and most definitely amusing @treestar86🙂

@ather ,

Pretty Chanel!  I love Siamese!  Love their blue eyes and personalities.

@tsavorite  Me too!!! 

They’re both gorgeous @ather ! I’m glad that you rescued Peach, she deserves a loving home ( Chanel also ) ! Kauai and I send our love to all of you! 😻😍

@keana1  Aww thank you!! Kauai is beautiful too and lucky!! Our neighbours cat is black and his name is Onyx and he always sneaks in my house and hangs out at my door. I have a special spot in my heart for black cats!! 

Thanks @ather ! 😻

@ather ,

No, she loves you!  Cat in your face- I can identify with that.  Peach is such a beautiful kitty!

testing