Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@bem564, Adagio looks so handsome and sounds like a great companion!

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@curlychiquita He really has been a loyal pal. ❤️

RE: Pet Paradise

Another mimi post lol.

@missykreul What a cutie!! 

Best,
Rebecca

@missykreul ,

This is darling!  Ah, Mimi!

@missykreul  Such a sweetie!

She is so cute @missykreul!💕

What a beauty,  @missykreul! 😍

This should be a best pet picture photo contest winner! Look at those fluffy ears! @missykreul

Awe thank you!! She’s my whole heart!!

Thanks my Mimi! My beautiful Pekingese!!

@missykreul  So cute! 

Re: Pet Paradise

My girl Uma helping me excercize.My girl Uma helping me excercize.

@cateyeyogacutie ,

Another talker! Uma is quite a pretty girl!

@cateyeyogacutie  She looks like she’s got a personality:)

She is so pretty @cateyeyogacutie!

What a smart girl, @cateyeyogacutie!

Uma is adorable @cateyeyogacutie

Beautiful friends! Lovely faces and such nice fur, hello there!!

Last week we had quite a bit of a scare at our house. We aren't sure exactly what happened but something bad had happened. One of my older cats Hyde was not acting right last Monday morning. He kept wobbling on one side, crying out in pain, his head was drooped to one side and he couldn't walk or stand at all. We took him into the vet immediately and they gave us some steroid shots to give him. Thankfully for us he is the ragdoll kind of cat and just lays there, so giving him the shots was mostly easy. He has since recovered a great deal but he still has some issues, he cannot jump at all. He tries to climb to places but we put him back on the ground, can't risk him falling and getting injured even more, or worse. He still falls to the side if he tries to shake his head or turns, but he is getting better. We've had to make a few adjustments for him, like now my mattress is on the floor. No more box springs. With my frame it basically makes an adult crib lol. Here's an older photo of Hyde.

Hyde 2.jpg

Apollo and my other cat Bandit are doing very well. Though Apollo is now very I dunno like scared almost of Hyde, he won't go near him and he hardly ever comes into our room anymore. He'll peek in and then take off.  As you can see in this photo we had to make temporary barriers onto the chairs so Hyde didn't try jumping into them. Here's a funny photo of Apollo not amused that Bandit wanted to share the chair with him. 

Bandit and Apollo.jpg

I’m rooting for Hyde ! Sending healing vibes your way @Samtian ! Great seeing Apollo and Bandit ! Happy Holidays to all of you! Kauai sends her love 😻

testing