Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@keana1 ,

Kauai is such a beautiful cat!  Such a friend!

Thanks @tsavorite ! Sheโ€™s an amazing cat and sheโ€™s so affectionate, I love her! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Hi @keana1 ,

Kauai's fur is amazing! It looks like velvet! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! ๐Ÿ˜ป

@keana1 OOH WHAT a beauty! So soft!

Thanks @Samtian ! When I rescued her 3 years ago her coat wasnโ€™t this shiny and she was underweight, now sheโ€™s a healthy and playful 9 year old! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Kauai is so beautiful, @keana1!

Kauai is so beautiful, @keana1!

Re: Kauai is so beautiful, @keana1!

Kauai and I thank you @curlychiquita !๐Ÿ˜ป

@keana1  Oh, I didn't know there was a National Black Cat Day, so thanks for sharing! They definitely deserve their own day!! Your Kauai is gorgeous and I know you love him as much as I do my BB(short for Black Beauty)!!๐Ÿ˜ŠHere's my BBHere's my BB

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Kauai and BB look like Kona. Every day is black cat day ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@loverockandroll  Oh, Kona is gorgeous and looks so much like my BB!!! Even has the same white spot where their bellybuttons should be!! Gotta love them!!! โ˜บ๏ธ

@yankeefaithful ,

I love BB's green eyes!  They are gorgeous!

@tsavorite  Thanks so much!!! She has been with us for 12 years, since a kitten!! She's the only cat we have now since we had to put our other one, Buddy, down almost a year ago. She's really special!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful , BB is gorgeous also! He deserves his name, love it ! Iโ€™ve always had a special place in my heart for black cats ( I love all cats ) ever since I was a kid! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@keana1 - Happy National Black Cat Day to you and Kauai!  He's gorgeous!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

We thank you @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Pet Paradise

Prunehilda demonstrating how I feel trying to shave my legs. Her shirt says feed me and tell me I'm pretty.

RE: Pet Paradise

Awww love it!!!! So awesome

@moxiepancakes ,

It's always fun to see Prunehilda!  I get a kick out of kitties and their leg stretches during grooming.  Oh, to be so limber!  Cute sweater!

Love her sweater! <333

@moxiepancakes Prunehilda is so cute!

Best,
Rebecca

testing