Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Sheba is adorable @sacha7!

Sheba’s adorable @sacha7 ! 🐾😻

Sweetheart @sacha7, the best!

@sacha7  Aww what a cutie

Re: Pet Paradise

I got up to eat something and when I returned to the living room Kauai decided to use my side of the couch ! So it’s our couch now ! CE840693-D2AF-466A-AC58-734A662FF9A3.jpeg

Regal with fancy feet to boot, @keana1! Kauai is so elegant, 💗 her😊

Thanks @eshoe ! I just had to take a picture of her and share it! I was lucky this time, my tablet was next to Kauai! 😻

@keana1 ,

Kauai looks so elegant and relaxed with crossed paws!  Kauai is beautiful!

Kauai and I thank you @tsavorite ! 😻

@keana1  Such a pretty kitty!! I just love black cats!! 

Thanks @ather ! I also love black cats, they look somehow mysterious which makes them adorable! 🐾😻

Wow, Kauai is such an amazing looking cat, @keana!

Wow, Kauai is such an amazing looking cat, @keana!

Re: Wow, Kauai is such an amazing looking cat, @keana!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! I just had to take this picture of Kauai, she looks so relaxed, I wish I could feel the same! 😉

@keana1 - There is no doubt he is not budging from that spot!  Kauai is beautiful! 💖💖💖

Kauai thanks you @Titian06 ! 😻

RE: Pet Paradise

I was going to sort through my Sephoria swag bags, but Adagio here had other plans. Adagio is a 6 year old Mainecoon. That angry look is because I wouldn’t let him in the bag. He’s about 17 pounds. He was exhausted after playing with his feather toy. He crosses his feet when he sleeps. 😍

@bem564 he is gorgeous! I adopted a Maine Coon mix kitty three years ago and found out how much fun the breed is. Miles is a total mommas boy and has white toes and chest. Does Adagio purr as soon as you pet him? I don’t know if that’s a MC thing or just a Miles thing 🙂 I have to get his toe fluffs trimmed (and a little on the backend) every once in awhile.

@loverockandroll Thank you! Miles is a handsome fellow! My first experience with the Maine Coon breed is Adagio. And I’m just fascinated. He behaves like a dog much of the time. He runs full speed to the door when someone knocks or rings. He wants to be right next to me. He also snores like chewbacca sometimes. Haha. Yes! He purrs nearly instantly with petting too! Just like Miles, I have to take Adagio to get his hind quarters trimmed and toe fluff trimmed. He’s never impressed and acts embarrassed, but it makes litterbox time easier. I feel like we could go on and on about our Maine Coon babies.

Gorgeous! Love the white toes.

Aww he wants in on the Sephoria fun! And what a great sounding name for this little guy! @bem564 

He is such a cutie! I have 2 black kitties
testing