Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Anonymous They're all so cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

They're all adorable @Anonymous!

Re: Pet Paradise

Another Winston update for you all since he is 16 going on 17 months 🙂

Not much has changed with Winston since the last update with the exception of a park accident he had with another dog that caused a concussion, a hairline fracture and earned him house arrest for almost 3 weeks. He's doing 100% now and is back to being my happy boy. The picture below will show you just how much he's changed in size since I got him when he was 2 months old and how big he is now. No matter how big he is though, he is still and I hope will always be a mommy's boy .

IMG_6194.jpeg

Winston is such a cute name and wow, it's amazing how fast he grew! <333

@gonerogue ,

That's quite a contrast in size!  I'm so sorry to hear of Winston's injuries and I'm glad that he is all better now!  You are lucky to have Winston.  I'm sure he'll always be your boy!

@tsavorite  I know- he’s grown so much! I was reading his biography from the shelter where I adopted him and it said he was supposed to only be between 30-60 pounds and he’s already hitting almost 80 🙄 but I love him no matter how big he is and yes, he is still a mommy’s boy 😬😉

@gonerogue  Such a pretty boy!!! That’s to bad he had an accident at the park. Hopefully it won’t make him nervous there. 

@ather  He was happy to return to the park but we have noticed that him and the dog he collided with are afraid of each other and won’t go near each other anymore. I hope that is something they both grow out of 😣

Oh no, I'm glad Winston is better, @gonerogue! He looks s...

Oh no, I'm glad Winston is better, @gonerogue! He looks so handsome!

He’s grown so much @gonerogue ! I’m glad that he’s recovered from his injuries! 😍

@keana1  Thank you! ❤️

@gonerogue Winston has grown so much! He is still just as cute as ever 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Yes, he's about 70 pounds heavier and a lot stronger than his baby days. Thank you so much! 🙂

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Winston! You are such a handsome boy! @gonerogue 😍

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@bem564  Winston says thanks 😉

It's crazy how fast they grow up @gonerogue! I'm glad Winston is doing better now 🙂 That's great news!

@DaneeBT  I know, I wish they could stay pups forever 😞

Awwww, love the pics, @gonerogue !  I'm sorry to hear about his park accident, but also glad he's OK, too.

@Titian06  thank you very much! He's definitely a strong child so he through it just fine 🙂

Both look precious at both timeframes @gonerogue 😉. Congratulations to level up to Boss love 😘💋

@blackkitty2014  thank you, love! 

I Love Heart GIF by Dave Gamez

testing