Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

I can understand why @eshoe ! She looks so sweet and that picture just melts my heart ❤️

Aww she looks adorable @eshoe!❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl she wasn’t too happy at first (I probably wouldn’t be, either). 

@eshoe, so adorable! 😍

@eshoe, so adorable! 😍

Re: @eshoe, so adorable! 😍

Thanks @curlychiquita she makes me laugh😄

OH FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING IM GONNA EXPLODE!!! 😍😍😍 Ahhhhhh, your puppers is so freakin' adorable!!! @eshoe 

I’m smitten with her, @SchylarR 🥰

@eshoe What a cutie! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Thank you @RebeccaBT!

@eshoe - How adorable!  Did you make the headgear?

No @Titian06, I bought a pattern and I’m a pretty amateur crochet-er, so I bought one too (from the Gallant Greyhound on Etsy). She made it in a day and I’m still trying to figure out the snood part! 

@eshoe - I'm sure you'll figure it out!  I've been crocheting for years and love it.  It just takes practice (I know...practice, practice, practice!).  

I LOVE it @Titian06 I’m just not very good at it😄 I’ve only been doing it for a little over one year, the single crochet stitch is all I know so far. I tried knitting and that was even more difficult!

@eshoe - I've been trying to learn to knit for years!  It's just not happening!  😄

Tell me about it @Titian06. it was so frustrating, trying to keep the tension equally disbursed was so stressful for me. Kudos to those who do knit, I’m very happy with my crochet:) I need to watch more YT video to advance beyond just one stitch, though!

RE: Pet Paradise

My baby princess mittens photobombing a picture of some palettes then decided to lay on top of them! 😻😹

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@idanyd  I love it. She’s like wait take a picture of me too. 

She’s adorable @idanyd ! 😻

@idanyd - Princess Mittens looks like my cat's long lost daughter!  How cute!

@idanyd ,

Your sweet kitty is so inquisitive!

Oh gosh, how adorable,  @idanyd!

4 Replies
testing