Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@ather ,

I don't mean to say that you can ever replace Pixel.  In my life, the love and present needs of my remaining pets, or bringing a new pet into the family has been the the key to my being happy again.  Love the ones you are with.  Puppies and kittens can bring a lot of joy with them, when you are ready to adopt.  

@ather I am so very sorry. Pixel looks so very sweet and my heart ❤️ just hurts for you

@eshoe  Thank you ❤️

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@ather I’m so sorry for your loss! Pixel is a beautiful kitty. I hope you can find peace and comfort in your memories of your sweet kitty! 💕

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you @christyrc 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

I’m so sorry- that is heartbreaking. Our fur babies bring joy and unconditional love; we truly miss them when they’re gone. I hope your happy memories of your kitty bring you peace.

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@hrh1  Thank you 

@ather  Oh, I am sooo sorry!! That's so hard to see one of your beloved pets sick and to have to make that decision!! I had to do that to my male cat, Buddy, back in December and I still miss him, even though I have another cat and a dog. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope your memories of Pixel will help you through this hard time!!😔

@yankeefaithful  I’m so sorry to hear you had to go through this as well. I also have another cat and dog so they are helping me get through this but it’s still very hard. 

RE: Pet Paradise

This is my baby boy Bagel. He’s about to turn a whole 3 months old 😍🌺🌤 I couldn’t be any more happier with my cutie 💕

How is Bagel doing? He’s soooo cute!

Awww Bagel looks like a very happy and playful little pup!

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Bagel has got to be the cutest dog name I've ever heard. <333

@DailyDreamer Bagel is so cute!

Best,

Rebecca

@DailyDreamer so cute

Such a cutie 

@DailyDreamer ,

Bagel is so darling!  Enjoy every minute with him!

He is just the cutest, @DailyDreamer! ♡

He is just the cutest, @DailyDreamer! ♡

He’s such a sweetheart @DailyDreamer ! ❤️

Oh my goodness @DailyDreamer he is adorable! A bundle of energy 🙂

@DailyDreamer, He is so cute ❣

@DailyDreamer, He is so cute ❣
1 Reply
testing