Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

aww, corgis are so cute!  and he's got a whole patch of...something...to disappear in! lol ๐Ÿ˜›

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

He is so cute @DailyDreamer!โค๏ธ

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you heโ€™s a Pembroke Welsh Corgi โœจ

Pet Paradise

This is Caroline. She's kinda sassy but she loves to cuddle. I got her from a pets store a few years ago. I was looking for a black cat cause mine had passed the year before and I loved her more than anything but Caroline had other plans. I'm glad I chose her, she makes life interesting lol

RE: Pet Paradise

Such a sweetie

So cute!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป

@MsVakarian sheโ€™s a cutie. I had a calico kitty and she was soooo soft. Your kitty looks very fun!

Re: Pet Paradise

Such a beautiful kitty

@MsVakarian ,

I believe that your Caroline is sassy!  She is so beautiful! 

I love the colors in her Calico coat!

Caroline is a beautiful cat, @MsVakarian!

Caroline is a beautiful cat, @MsVakarian!

Sheโ€™s adorable @MsVakarian ! ๐Ÿ˜ป

What a pretty girl, @MsVakarian

aw, sweet kitty.

last pic is adorable.  "did you forget something?" lol ๐Ÿ˜›

@MsVakarian  She's gorgeous! She looks very soft and great to cuddle with. Thanks for sharing!

She is beautiful @MsVakarian!

@MsVakarian Aww, so sweet! 

Best,
Rebecca

Time for a Winston update!

Winston is 15 months old and is still pretty much just a big baby. He is the epitome of a momma's boy, which is a first for me. I have owned many cats and one dog prior to Winston but none have been as clingy as Winston is with me. When he turned one, he started getting in the habit of sleeping under the covers with me which is a huge inconvenience for me as he wakes me up about once an hour throughout the night to go in and out of the covers. I hope he stops one day but for now I am just coping with it and hoping it's a bad habit that will go away with age. He is still very social and knows just about everyone in our neighborhood already. He's a big ball chaser at the park but still hasn't mastered retrieving the balls which just makes mommy get some running in at the park as well. As for the damage he's done since the last check in, not much compared to when he was only a few months old! He's eaten 3 remote controls, the corner of the couch, 2 electric toothbrushes, 2 pairs of sandals and one pair of shoes. Overall, not bad ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for reading! I will do another Winston update in a month or so ๐Ÿ™‚

Today's rugged selfieToday's rugged selfieOver the coversOver the coversUnder the coversUnder the coversStill naps like a babyStill naps like a baby

@gonerogue  Thanks so much for the new pics of Winston!! I've loved watching him grow and still love that face!!! Such a handsome fellow!!! Keep those pictures coming!!โ˜บ๐Ÿถ

Spoiler

Soooo cute

Awww! Thanks for sharing the Winston Update!  He is so very cute!  @gonerogue 

Winston is looking great, @gonerogue!

Winston is looking great, @gonerogue!
testing