Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

just gorgeous @keana1

just gorgeous @keana1

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

So cute!!

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Thanks to both of you @idanyd @lmaster ! 😻

Re: Pet Paradise

@keana1 ,

Kauai is so regal! What a beauty!

Thanks @tsavorite ! 😻

Kauai is gorgeous, @keana1!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! 😻

@keana1 Kauai is so cute! Love the pretty black fur!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! I love all cats, but I always found that black cats are special 🖤

@keana1  Oh, Kauai is gorgeous and I bet, a happy kitty since you're home!! I have a special place in my heart for black cats and I know yours is special too!! Enjoy your black beauty!!😊

Thanks @yankeefaithful ! I also love black cats since I was a child, they’re so beautiful and mysterious at the same time. It’s sad that they’re often the last cats to be adopted because of superstition. When I was still living with my parents, I would never let my black cat go outside on Halloween, I was scared that something bad would happen to her! 🖤😻

So happy to be reunited @keana1! Hugs for the both of you☺️

You’re so sweet @eshoe ! I’ll give her a hug from you! 🤗

@keana1  Such a pretty kitty! Her fur looks so soft. 

Thanks @ather ! She’s a rescue, when I got her at the SPCA her fur wasn’t shiny at all and she was underweight. Now she’s thriving, she follows me everywhere and she sleeps with me. I make sure to play with her everyday ( when I’m home ). 😻

@keana1  She’s so lucky to have you!! And I’m sure your just as lucky to have her. She just needed some tlc to get better!! 

She makes me so happy @ather ! I know that she appreciates me just by the way she looks at me. She has those loving eyes. I just have to talk to her and she starts purring! 😺

Your fur baby is gorgeous @keana1!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! I love her so much! 😍

Such a cutie @keana1!

Thanks @DaneeBT ! 😺

1 Reply
testing