Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Pet Paradise

I have THE coolest cat ever!! haha He LOOOOVES water!!! Everytime I takea shower, he has to come with me and he plays in the water haha he looks like a little person haha I love him sooo much!! ๐Ÿ˜ His name is \"Hope.\" Vet said when he was a kitten, he would be blind.. but he has perfect eyesight! We hoped and prayed for him! #HopeyPopey @samls324

RE: Pet Paradise

Awww i love him! Black cats are so pretty. I have 2 and theyโ€™re my babies!

@Marrrryyyyy he is so smart!! He is a little person! Fur being! How does he stand like that...

Re: Pet Paradise

@Marrrryyyyy ,

Hope the water-loving cat is just Awesome!  That is so cool!

I would love to have a water-loving cat!

@tsavorite he is pretty amazing ๐Ÿ˜

@tsavorite he is pretty amazing ๐Ÿ˜

Hope is jut fantastic, @Marrrryyyyy! I'm glad he's having so much fun!

@curlychiquita thank you!! :) he is such a good boy!

@curlychiquita thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚ he is such a good boy!

@Marrrryyyyy  Such a beautiful kitty. Iโ€™m so glad he has sight but Iโ€™m sure he would have been so sweet either way! 

@ather for sure!! :) i love him to pieces!

@ather for sure!! ๐Ÿ™‚ i love him to pieces!

Hope is so handsome @Marrrryyyyy ! Glad that he can see ๐Ÿ˜ป

@keana1 thank you!!! I call him handsome pants ๐Ÿ˜

@keana1 thank you!!! I call him handsome pants ๐Ÿ˜

@Marrrryyyy, he is too cuteโฃ

@Marrrryyyy, he is too cuteโฃ

@Luvstravel thank you!!!

@Luvstravel thank you!!!

@Marrrryyyyy  Oh my gosh he is so awesome!!

he is my little man!! ๐Ÿ˜ @Samtian

he is my little man!! ๐Ÿ˜ @Samtian

He is beautiful @Marrrryyyyy!

@faeriegirl thank you!!

@faeriegirl thank you!!

So cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป

@idanyd I use to hate cats when I was a teen but wow, the...

@idanyd I use to hate cats when I was a teen but wow, they are pretty awesome! I loveeee them now!! haha

uyd.png

So yesterday we had a really bad outbreak of storms all day and tornadoes in our area (I'm okay the tornadoes were about 35-40 miles and 15-20 miles away - I think our state had 6 total - thankfully no one was injured), but the sirens were going off left and right. I'm trying to wrangle both of my boys into my walk-in closet and this turkey^^ decided that it would be a wonderful time to play hide and seek with Mommy. Seriously it's a good thing he's such a pretty kitty - D'artagnan is such a stinker it's not even funny sometimes. This last week marks the 4th month of D'artagnan being here in his new home. I drove over 90 miles to pick him up from a horrible situation, and I'm so very glad I did. My other Siamese was mourning the loss of my first kitty Simba, and I was told by my vet that it would be best for me to adopt sooner rather than later.

Spoiler
I miss his sweet face <3I miss his sweet face โค๏ธ

While having a almost 2 year old and a 12 year old pair of Siamese cats has been a bit challenging (BJ my blue point has always acted like a kitten, but D'artagnan can be a wild man) D'artagnan has really helped bring BJ thru his funk and has also helped with his overall health. Before I adopted D'artagnan, and before Simba went to Heaven, BJ started to have some health issues with his gut including weight loss. I got test results back this last Thursday and everything looks GREAT! Even my vet was floored - she's puzzled as it wasn't looking so good there for a while, but thrilled that he's doing so well (he's gained a little over a pound and a half in 2 months). Right after Simba passed away I took BJ in for a record 8 out of 13 days into the office with stomach issues. I'm so thankful for my boys - even though they can be a bit of a handful especially at 3am when I'm trying to sleep :D.

Spoiler
BJ about a year agoBJ about a year ago

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@niki172 beautiful blue eyes! Love them
18 Replies
testing