Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

uyd.png

So yesterday we had a really bad outbreak of storms all day and tornadoes in our area (I'm okay the tornadoes were about 35-40 miles and 15-20 miles away - I think our state had 6 total - thankfully no one was injured), but the sirens were going off left and right. I'm trying to wrangle both of my boys into my walk-in closet and this turkey^^ decided that it would be a wonderful time to play hide and seek with Mommy. Seriously it's a good thing he's such a pretty kitty - D'artagnan is such a stinker it's not even funny sometimes. This last week marks the 4th month of D'artagnan being here in his new home. I drove over 90 miles to pick him up from a horrible situation, and I'm so very glad I did. My other Siamese was mourning the loss of my first kitty Simba, and I was told by my vet that it would be best for me to adopt sooner rather than later.

Spoiler
I miss his sweet face <3I miss his sweet face ❤️

While having a almost 2 year old and a 12 year old pair of Siamese cats has been a bit challenging (BJ my blue point has always acted like a kitten, but D'artagnan can be a wild man) D'artagnan has really helped bring BJ thru his funk and has also helped with his overall health. Before I adopted D'artagnan, and before Simba went to Heaven, BJ started to have some health issues with his gut including weight loss. I got test results back this last Thursday and everything looks GREAT! Even my vet was floored - she's puzzled as it wasn't looking so good there for a while, but thrilled that he's doing so well (he's gained a little over a pound and a half in 2 months). Right after Simba passed away I took BJ in for a record 8 out of 13 days into the office with stomach issues. I'm so thankful for my boys - even though they can be a bit of a handful especially at 3am when I'm trying to sleep :D.

Spoiler
BJ about a year agoBJ about a year ago

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@niki172 beautiful blue eyes! Love them

@niki172  Glad everyone is ok and doing great!

@niki172  Aww Beautiful kitty’s!! I’m glad everyone is safe. 

@niki172 ,

I feel ya!  Life with cats is a roller coaster.  Your kitties are all so beautiful!

Thank you @tsavorite they sure can be a handful!

This is my cat Pixel and he had to have surgery last night for an issue with his urinary tract. Happy thoughts that he’s feeling better to come home tomorrow. 54B11F5C-B4D2-4E8F-98B3-20E06E27621E.jpeg

UPDATE!!!! 

Pixel came home finally but he’s not out of the woods yet. He’s home but has a catheter in so he’s only allowed in my bathroom since the catheter leaks pee.  His kidneys are full of stones so fingers crossed none break away and cause more issues for us. 

@ather, I'm glad Pixel is home!  I hope he's better soon!

@curlychiquita Thank you! 🥰

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@ather love that name pixel!!

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@missxmas  Thank you!

@ather, I read your update below. I hope Picel is home so...

@ather, I read your update below. I hope Picel is home soon! ♡

Re: @ather, I read your update below. I hope Picel is home so...

@curlychiquita  Thank you. He’s home finally!!

I hope Pixel’s recovered from his surgery @ather , he’s so handsome! 😻

@keana1  he’s home finally!! He’s so happy to be home too!!

I’m so happy for both of you @ather ! I love great news, thanks for sharing! 😻🤗

@keana1  Thank you!!

@keana1  He’s still at the vet. He might have to go for another surgery but we are waiting to hear from the vet. We miss him and want him home. 

You must be so worried @ather ! I’m sending all of you positive thoughts! 🤗

@keana1  Thank you! We need them.  I am so worried. He was suppose to be home last Monday. It was suppose to be a super easy and fast surgery and he should have bounced back quickly. He had a block in his urinary tract. And the unblocked it and it came back right away. Friday the vet told me there was a stone between the catheter and his urethra and he’s never seen that happen before. He’s also got sludge in his bladder. There’s a possibility of cancer too. We just want our sweet boy home. 

1 Reply
testing