Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@eshoe  you totally should get the sling. I bet she’ll love it!! I love seeing dogs in strollers!! We have an older dog in our community who goes in a wagon. It’s older as well but still likes being outside. I think they just like to be included with their family!! 

So true @ather, she is in my arms, next to me, or carefully watching me to see which room I am going to next🥰

@ather This is so cute!! I love how Flash is enjoying his ride!! I hope he didn't try to drink from the sippy cup!!😉😊

@yankeefaithful  he licks the straw if it’s milk but if it’s just water he doesn’t bother 

That is awesome @ather! He looks so happy😊

@ather So sweet!! Love how Flash is riding in the stroller! 

@RebeccaBT  I know. He was struggling so I put him in and I assumed he would just jump out but he’s so happy. 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

He looks so happy and cute!!!

@ather   How cute!!

This is such an adorable picture, @ather! 😍

This is such an adorable picture, @ather! 😍

Re: This is such an adorable picture, @ather! 😍

@curlychiquita  Thank you!

Today is a very special somebodies birthday! Apollo is 1 year old today! I can't believe my little baby has grown up so much. When I first found him he was always cuddling with me...now he would rather be off doing mean little kitten stuff.

Birthday Boy 2 Use.jpgBirthday Boy 3.jpg

He was hunting a fly and didn't want his photo taken.

@Samtian ,

Happy Birthday to Apollo!  He couldn't be more handsome!  What a lucky boy he is that you found him!

@tsavorite  Thank you!

WOW! He’s grown so much @Samtian and he’s so handsome! Happy Birthday Apollo ! ❤️❤️❤️

@keana1Thank you!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet Apollo! You need to watch the Mean Kitty song on YT...sounds like it might be him😄

@eshoeHaha I love little Sparta, thankfully Apollo isn't like that.

@Samtian happy birthday to your pretty boy 🙂

@sockmagnetThank you!

@Samtian Oh, I can't believe that pretty, little kitty is a year old!! I've always loved Apollo's coloring and he's grown into a handsome fellow!! Happy Belated Birthday!!😊

testing