Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Dillydots Aw, they look so happy! Thanks for sharing them! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Pet Paradise

You have lovely little brothers!! So cute

RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you! ❤️

Re: Pet Paradise

Sooo....I have two new babies! Meet Ninja and Samurai 💕 I was just supposed to have Ninja, but when I went back to the vet they informed me that his brother just came in as well. I saw Sammy and simply couldn’t resist! It’s been so much fun having them both because they do EVERYTHING together. They are angels when they’re sleepy and cuddly, but can wreak serious havoc when they are playing around lol. I got them both when they were just 14 weeks old 😭 They’ve gotten so big in such a short amount of time. 4165BF76-E1E3-4574-B817-D6E2442FE001.jpeg

C403E614-45ED-4E30-9604-95E311E87D85.jpeg

@Mcakes ,

You struck it rich with these two beauties as your furry friends!  Ninja and Samurai are so darling!  I'm so glad that they have each other, and you too!

Aww thank you @tsavorite Heart They are definitely my little treasures! 

@Mcakes  aww so pretty 

Thank you @ather Heart

They are beautiful and have awesome names!!!!! @Mcakes 😻😻

Thank you @MlleJuju Heart Their names are very appropriate to their personalities 😄 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Awwww!!! They’re sooo adorable🥰

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you @samkeaysxo Heart 

@Mcakes Sooo cuttee!!!!!<3

❤️ Melissa

Thank you @melissabt Heart They have stolen my heart!

Awww your boys are adorable @Mcakes! You have a big heart to take them both in, I bet they are going to give you plenty of ❤️ 🙂 

@eshoe it was impossible to say no to getting his brother too Heart They've been such a great addition to the family, my heart skips a beat when they greet me at the door!

@Mcakes  Oh my, what gorgeous cats!! It was great of you to keep them together!! I just love when they cuddle up and sleep together!! I bet they can be double trouble, but so worth it!!! Enjoy them!!😊

Thank you @yankeefaithful Heart Yes, they are definitely worth the trouble 😄 I am running out of space in my phone from all the cuddle pics 😄

Aw, Congratulations, @Mcakes! They look so happy together!

Aw, Congratulations, @Mcakes! They look so happy together!

Re: Aw, Congratulations, @Mcakes! They look so happy together!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita Heart We are very happy we were able to get them both! We tried to rescue sisters once, but someone somehow adopted one of them even though we reserved them 😞

They are adorable @Mcakes!❤️

1 Reply
testing