Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Pifapuff  Mischa is so beautiful! She looks so soft 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@Pifapuff How gorgeous!  She looks like she has chinchilla fur. I could rub that belly all day 

Wow, she's beautiful! Is she a Russian Blue?

Those eyes! What a cutie Heart Thank you for posting her @Pifapuff , glad to see fellow cat moms 😄 

@Pifapuff  Beautiful cat! Looks so soft. 

She's so beautiful,  @Pifapuff!

She is so pretty @Pifapuff!

Aw she's so cute! She looks like a Russian Blue - what a pretty little lady <3.

thank you! 😊

thank you! 😊

@Pifapuff Mischa look so adorable and cuddly. I want a cat now. <333

Pet Paradise

I have three cats and a dog. All three of my cats' are domestic shorthairs that I've rescued. Their names are (from oldest to youngest): Aziza (the white one), Habibah (the black one with white feet beans), and Genim (the tabby). My dog's name is Alula and I adopted her from a nearby animal shelter. She is 1/2 German Shepard, 1/4 Lab, and 1/4 Husky. I have two funny stories about them. One is about my cat Habibah. The story goes I went to Petco to get a fish after my Angelfish of five years had died, and they were doing a pet adoption day. No one was back in the fish department in so I had to wait for a worker to call for one. While waiting I told myself that I was just going to hold him so I wouldn't be bored. Needless to say I got attached and ended up adopting him, I never went back for another fish. Then the story with my dog on Alula. She's just about 5 months old now and weighs around 40 pounds. The heaviest of my cats weighs 13 lb. Honestly alula is such a big baby that she would rather try to hide under the couch, that she is now too big to get under, than try to fight back against our cats. The funniest part of it is that sometimes she gets stuck under the couch and precedes to scream until somebody helps her get out. Mind you, she's not in pain or anything, she's just a drama queen.

@Desparado  all of them are adorable!

You have such a great pet family, @Desparado!

cat screaming is hilarious

cat screaming is hilarious

Your fur babies are so cute @Desparado!

@Desparado ,

Alula is SO adorable! Love those big ears and eyes. ❤️ 

@Desparado You must be busy with all of these cuties! 

Best,

Rebecca

They drive me crazy, but at the same time, they are all my whole world. 

We adopted a new family member last weekend! 

couch.JPG

She's a rescue stray, a little Italian Greyhound mix that loves the laundry. When I can get a decent picture of her not hiding I will post:) @keana1 @missjeanie @ather 

laundry.jpg

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Oh my that face haha

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@eshoe she’s so heartbreakingly adorable a huge congrats on the rescue and newest family member! She’s so so so cute. I can see why she loves the laundry basket - not only is your basket the perfect size for her to cuddle down into and my a little cozy hidey hole but most importantly she’s surrounded by the smells of her pack and it’s my belief that that is one of the most comforting and safety feeling-inducing things for puppies. I think that fact that she’s always hanging out there means she’s already fully imprinted on you and loves you deeply and truly already. I don’t know if this makes me a weirdo but if I have to leave my pups with our dog sitter I always leave his binkie that has been pre-cuddled overnight so our smells are on it and since he spends the most time with me I also leave a cozy shirt or sweatshirt that I’ve worn for a day. I am fortunate to have a truly wonderful dog-sitter so she totally understands why I do this weird thing. My puppy has bad separation anxiety so it gives him a bit of comfort while I am gone and the sitter says he cuddles with my shirt the entire time when he’s not playing with another puppy. I’m so happy for you guys - there’s nothing so pure as the love a pups has for its family!
testing