Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thanks @faeriegirl , I love them so much Heart 

@Mcakes I love this! how precious ๐Ÿ’—

@Mcakes I love this! how precious ๐Ÿ’—

Re: @Mcakes I love this! how precious ๐Ÿ’—

Thank you @lmaster Heart I can't get over their cute little faces ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes Oh my goodness such sweet babies ๐Ÿ˜ญ They remind me of the cats I had in high school/college, a brother and sister pair we adopted together. Sadly the brother was killed a few years ago in a fight but the sister is turning 13 this year! Brother kittens together are so silly, I can totally see the havoc! 

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that about the brother ๐Ÿ˜ž I'm glad to hear to the sister is still around at 13! I bet they were adorable growing up together @alexasteph Heart 

He was a really good kitty! His sister is a great cat too! Super friendly and sweet, and sort weird but all cats are! 

His name was Cosmo.His name was Cosmo.

This is Juliet!This is Juliet!

@alexasteph  such a sweetie 

@Mcakes Oh my goodness! SO sweet! Enjoy your new babies ๐Ÿ™‚

Best.

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Omg @Mcakes !  My heart!  They are toooo cute!  I love them and I know you must as well. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@jozkid I do I do!! My heart is so full with love for these two ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— If only you could hear their tiny little meows ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Trying to bury the spam look at my darling Prune 20190514_165841.jpg

@moxiepancakes  aww love her!! 

I bet she rules the house @moxiepancakes!  

Prune is surveying her domain, @moxiepancakes! So cute!

Prune is surveying her domain, @moxiepancakes! So cute!

@moxiepancakes Love how serious Prune looks! So sweet!

Best,
Rebecca

Oh Prunie!  @moxiepancakes  She looks just like me without my makeup โ€” and other stuff ๐Ÿคฃ Sheโ€™s sweet โ€” Iโ€™m glad you took her in ๐Ÿ˜˜

@jozkid her wrinkles and rolls are adorable. She recently discovered the joy of grooming with makeup brushes. I gave her one of her vary own to enjoy.

Omg @moxiepancakes thatโ€™s fabulous!

Pet Paradise

this is Mischa my angel my soft my fluff my cute my baby ๐Ÿ˜ she is 3 years old, loves naps and cuddles and fish, and hates children. she has turned me into a crazy cat lady. I do not mind one bit.

RE: Pet Paradise

Seriously adorable
11 Replies
testing