Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: @eshoe, So cute 🥰

Thank you @Luvstravel 😊

Re: Pet Paradise

@eshoe  Oh, what a pretty girl!! I'm so happy you were able to rescue a new furbaby, which I hope helps fill the void a little!! She's such a pretty color and I know you'll definitely enjoy her!!! 😊🐕

Thank you @yankeefaithful, she is sweet as can be and loves to cuddle up and that is about all I could ask for. Hopefully she has a good long life 🙂

Gahhh... that top picture makes my heart smile @eshoe ! She’s too adorable all snuggled in under her blanket! 

Thanks @missjeanie she is going to be trouble when she gets healthier I’m pretty sure of it!

She’s so adorable @eshoe ! She’s very shy for now but she should eventually adapt to her new family and surroundings. ❤️❤️❤️ Adopting a stray cat or dog feels great and they deserve to be loved and cherished. Thanks for adopting her and making her life much better than before! 

Thank you @keana1 🙂 we joke that we got a meerkat she acts more like a cat sometimes. I just like having that quiet friendship, you know? I’m guessing she is a bit of a troublemaker but we’ll see.

She should eventually warm up and show her true colors @eshoe ! 

RE: Pet Paradise

It was this little guys bday yesterday!!! ( may 13 ) his name is Chomsky! I made him a watermelon cake! He turned 2!!! Such a messy eater lol

cute pic & I want a watermelon cake its sounds awesome

cute pic & I want a watermelon cake its sounds awesome

RE: Pet Paradise

So far the best pet I’ve seen!!

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@PeanutAnimals6 He is so sweet! I love pigs. They’re so cute and smart 

Happy 2nd birthday to Chomsky!

oh how cute!!

oh how cute!!

@PeanutAnimals6 I am obsessed with Chomsky!! So cute! I want one so bad 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Happy Birthday Chomsky! Cannot help but smile at this adorable face @PeanutAnimals6  😄

Happy Birthday Chomsky! <333

Dapper Apollo edited.jpg

Dapper Apollo. I was not prepared to be in the photo, n00b photographers I tell ya lol jk. 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Haha he’s such a handsome boy with that bow on

He’s still handsome as ever @Samtian !

@jozkid  Thank you!!

2 Replies
testing