Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@ather ,

Great photo!  Cats can be a riot!

Thank you @tsavorite 

@ather Seriously so cute!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT 

RE: Pet Paradise

Omg this is SO CUTE!

Re: Pet Paradise

IMG_3581.JPG

Daddy is away so Mummy is getting all of the cuddles! Marmite is going to be 2 years old at the end of this month, but still thinks he is a tiny kitten and wants to snuggle right against my throat (he goes on top of the sofa and then climbs down onto my chest and puts his face in my face until I cup my arms to hold him). He usually wriggles around so that his head is under my chin so he can have his chest rubbed and then moves into the position in the photo just before he starts to noisily wash himself (including face licks for me). Sometimes he will fall asleep on me after washing himself, but more usually he will consider the whole process to be completed and wander off.

@sockmagnet ,

Marmite sounds like lots of fun!  Snugglers are the best!

Marmite can use my cat's toast cushion 😂

Marmite can use my cat's toast cushion 😂

@sockmagnet  Aww cuddly cats are the best!!

@sockmagnet So cute! Marmite has such pretty eyes!

Best,

Rebecca

What cute snuggles, @sockmagnet!

What cute snuggles, @sockmagnet!

He is beautiful @sockmagnet!

Today our beautiful Ziggy passed over to Doggy Heaven... after having this wonderful dachshund/Maltese mix since 2005..... the most loyal and loving dog our family could ever ask for. My heart is completely broken; but more so for my 2 teenagers who have never known a life without their dog....

May he dance in doggie paradise! ♥️♥️♥️

@MkupJunkie23  I am so, so sorry!! I know how you feel and how there is an empty void that was all Ziggy!! I hope time and memories will help and know we animal lovers here on the BIC are here for you!! Take care!!😔

@MkupJunkie23 loss is always hard. It sounds as though Ziggy was an important member of the family and at the centre of many good memories. 

@MkupJunkie23 I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your whole family!

Best,
Rebecca 

so sorry for your loss 💔 @MkupJunkie23

so sorry for your loss 💔 @MkupJunkie23

I am so sorry for your loss @MkupJunkie23 

@MkupJunkie23 I am so sorry to hear about your dog.  I am still dealing with the passing of my dog as well last year.  If you need to talk we are here for you. 

RIP Ziggy, so sorry for your loss ); He knew he lived a good life surrounded by his loved ones *hugs*

6 Replies
testing