Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@RNGesusPls ,

These are such beautiful cats!  Yours and your friends.  Is your cat lying on a giant slice of toast?  🙂

Yes!

Yes!

RE: Pet Paradise

Dexter being a little model posing with a gift bag haha

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Kaitlyn89  So cute!

RE: Pet Paradise

Awww!! I am in love with him❤️

such a beautiful cat you have @Kaitlyn89

such a beautiful cat you have @Kaitlyn89

I love how fluffy Dextrr is, @Kaitlyn89!

I love how fluffy Dextrr is, @Kaitlyn89!

What breed is Dexter? He is a very handsome boy @Kaitlyn89 .

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@lotetta55 we got him from the shelter but after some research we think he is a nebelung. So back in the 80’s a Russian blue breeder got a kitten with long hair and that’s how the breed started!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

I need to check out that breed @Kaitlyn89 . I’v never heard of it. I had a tuxedo colored Maine Coon Cat that passed away 7 years ago but I never got another cat. I now have schnauzer/terrier mix dog which has a similar personality to my cat.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Loretta55  Dexter pretty much has the personality of a dog.  He comes when he is called.  He always wants pets and he is pretty good about walking on a leash (when he wants to)!

@Kaitlyn89 What a gorgeous cat!! And to pose like that!! Love his color and so fluffy!! I'm sure Dexter is a great companion!!😊🐱

@Kaitlyn89 Dexter is so cute! Love the pose! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Dexter is adorable @Kaitlyn89!

@Kaitlyn89 ,

Dexter is such a handsome kitty!  That is a great place to pose.  🙂

It’s been a looooong Presidents Day this year! Winston went on a play date yesterday and seemed to have punctured his paw so we had to take him to the vet at 8am to get sedated and get his paw all fixed up. After a long day of packing and waiting for Winston to come home, we start hearing noises in our ceiling to which I suspect we have either a raccoon or possum stuck in our ceiling 😢 of course the noisy critter reveals itself AFTER animal control is closed so we have to wait it out through the night and hope the little guy doesn’t hurt itself or anything. Hoping for an easier day tomorrow and a solution to our house guest 😞

Winston being a big boy at the vetWinston being a big boy at the vet

@gonerogue  Such a handsome boy! Feel better

poor buddy!! hope he gets better! @gonerogue

poor buddy!! hope he gets better! @gonerogue

@gonerogue I hope Winston has a quick recovery. 

Oh no! I hope Winston is better and that you got your cri...

Oh no! I hope Winston is better and that you got your critter! @gonerogue

@gonerogue  Awe poor lil guy! He's still super cute though!

testing