Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@yankeefaithful  oh no!!! That sounds like such a hassle! You didn’t call animal control? I’d be scared to get bit and have to get tested for rabies. There were bats at night in mexico but I made sure to keep all the doors and windows locked in case one tried to come inside 😬

@gonerogue Poor Winston! I hope he gets better soon! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thank you for the kind wishes. He is currently at home taking a good siesta ❤️

Poor baby!  I hope his paw doesn't give him too much trouble @gonerogue He's so brave and handsome.  Good luck with whatever uninvited guest you seem to have acquired.  I hope it sees itself out quickly!  

@michelleshops  he is pretty brave for being a puppy. I call him a “big boy” since he rarely cries 😇

Poor Winston, I hope he feels better soon @gonerogue

@faeriegirl  thank you for the kind wishes ❤️

@gonerogue ,

Awwww!  Poor Winston!  I hope his paw will heal quickly!  He's lucky that he has you to look after him!

@tsavorite  Thank you for the kind wishes! It’s a pain in the butt to take him to the vet so young but at least he’s doing pretty good now that he got his paw all fixed up 😊

@gonerogue ,

You'll do anything that you can to help him if he is hurting or needs help!  I'm glad to hear that he is doing better!  🙂

Spotted at my moms house 😂

4E82A791-6633-490B-B056-AA10FB9A0F92.jpeg

@cianni ,

True, so true!  🙂

@cianni  This is so true but they are definitely worth the spoiling!!😉😊🐶

Never seen something so accurate @cianni ! ahah. 🙂

@cianni LOVE that 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

This is hilarious and so cute! @cianni

That is so cute @cianni!

5ED5D4A5-67D7-4BAE-9CA0-529E4599B66E.jpeg

A little family portrait. Apparently these two love being in front of the space heater more than they hate each other so they make it work. The look of surprise on Mona’s face in the background was pretty much the same as mine when I saw them like this. 😆

I thought that was Mona @starsandbucks  what a snuggly little family ❤️

awwwwwwwwaaaa happy family @starsandbucks

awwwwwwwwaaaa happy family @starsandbucks

@starsandbucksThat's great! They all have such beautiful colors!!

testing