Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@yankeefaithful hahaha my fur son 💕 he’s a little spoiled but what can ya do 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 

@cianni  That’s great you were able to get the answer so he can start healing. Wonderful you can put meds in food. If you ever start having issues giving meds, after having my cat spit many many pills back at me, we discovered some meds can be mixed into a gel you rub on the inside of their ears.

@Indy701 omg that is so good to know!! I have another little guy and he luckily doesn’t need anything now. But I know he would definitely wouldn’t be fooled by the pill hiding in the food 😂

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! @Samtian @faeriegirl @RebeccaBT @curlychiquita ❤️ Frank the Tank is back to being a happy little troublemaker 😂

@cianniSuch wonderful news! Glad he is doing well!

He is so cute @cianni! I’m glad he is feeling better!

@cianni I am so happy for you and Frankie! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Best,
Rebecca 

I'm so happy for Frankie, @cianni!  Great job taking care of him!

My most precious boy. He enjoys being held like a baby. I love this about him.My most precious boy. He enjoys being held like a baby. I love this about him.

I meant to share this earlier. The boys in their Christmas sweaters.I meant to share this earlier. The boys in their Christmas sweaters.

Terters in his birthday hat. He turned 4 this past Saturday.Terters in his birthday hat. He turned 4 this past Saturday.

A few pictures of my babies, Terters and Zorg. I remember sharing Terters pictures on here when we brought him home at eight weeks old. And now he’s a grown up fancy boy. I love this dog more than words can say.  He’s my shadow. His little brother Zorg is growing on us. Oh the puppy stage, lol. 

@liv545 ,

What cute boys!  They are darlings!  Love to them both.

Such adorable outfits :D. I love his Birthday hat, he looks adorable! @liv545 

@liv545 I am loving those sweaters and the birthday hat! So sweet 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  thank you! They have many outfits. I think Terters especially enjoys getting dressed up.

@liv545 Omg such good boys!! What a face on both of them I can’t 😍😍 happy belated Terters 🥳

Please tell them they are the best good boys @liv545 They're so handsome!

Terters and Zorg are just so cute, @liv545!

@curlychiquita they really are. I can’t help but smile every time I come home and there they are, sooooo stoked to see me. 

They are so cute @liv545!

@faeriegirl thank you thank you. The two are actually half brothers. They have the same dad. We thought they’d have similar dispositions that way. I’m not sure why. But we were very very wrong. 😂 Zorg is our little hurricane. Very sweet, very um energetic. He’s a total card. We love them both super lots. My husband and I have turned into thoooose pet people. The pugs run the house.

@liv545, your oldest is posing so handsome and your young...

@liv545, your oldest is posing so handsome and your youngest is so adorable ❤ Whenever I see pugs it makes me miss mine ( who has been gone for several years now) Here he is with his cow baby.

Re: @liv545, your oldest is posing so handsome and your young...

@Luvstravel ,

I hope that you will find it in your heart to bring another dog into your home to love.

You have a lot to offer and there is another dog out there who needs someone like you in their life.  It helps a lot with your loss.  

17 Replies
testing