Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Houdini is adorable @wwTraveler!

@wwTraveler I have never heard of this mix! Houdini is giving me puppy fever ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

So cute! How many pounds does your pup weigh?

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@missxmas Houdini's about 10lbs; the dog in your photo looks like him! What's his/her name?

RE: Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Mine is a schnoodle, schnauzer + poodle mix, rescued at 2 years of age, named Eliza. Sheโ€™s at about 13 pounds & really strong for a lil one! Happy holidays to you & Houdini! (I love his name!)

awwwww @wwTraveler looks like toto from wizard of Oz ๐Ÿ˜

awwwww @wwTraveler looks like toto from wizard of Oz ๐Ÿ˜

@wwTraveler,

Houdini is so adorable!    What a sweetie!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@wwTraveler Houdini is SO cute! They grow up so fast, don't they?!

This is Buddy. He's a German Sheppard, Labrador and Husky mix. He lives with my parents and grows bigger everytime I see him. He likes to eat my socks, even when they are on my feet, and he likes to take my spot on the couch, but I always forgive him because he's too cute. Small BuddySmall Buddy

IMG_20180823_120509.jpg

They grow up so fast ๐Ÿ˜ฅ already taking selfies!

@SpaceLlama Omg his eyes are beautiful!! He looks so full of character too. 

Oh, yes, @ather@. He's very playful and expressive if that makes sense. It's very easy to tell how he's feeling and what he wants ๐Ÿ˜‹ His eyes are super cool. I love that they're different colours ๐Ÿ™‚

@SpaceLlama It makes total sense! I can tell just from these pics!!

Heโ€™s such an adorable puppy @SpaceLlama ! He must love playing in the snow! 

Oh he does, @keana1! He usually hated going outside alone, but now he'll stay out there and just play in the snow and eat it ๐Ÿ™‚

@SpaceLlama What a cutie!  I always wanted a Husky!

Best,

Steph 

Same here, @StephanieSBT! They're my favourite dogs, so I was so excited when my parents told me they got him ๐Ÿ˜

@SpaceLlama Huskies are gorgeous dogs! I had one when I w...

@SpaceLlama Huskies are gorgeous dogs! I had one when I was in 6 th grade he was a great dog!

@SpaceLlama,

Buddy is a beauty!  He looks like so much fun!

@SpaceLlama Buddy is so cute! My sister just got a Husky puppy. They're so cute! Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Buddy is so adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

@SpaceLlama Gosh,  Buddy is so pretty!! What a mix, and I bet he's really smart!!! Love these pics and his eyes and coloring!! I bet he's a great pet!!๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Reply
testing