Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: These are mine..double trouble but love them very much. ♡♡♡

Aww what cuties! @calibkk619 I'm still new to caring for a hairless cat any grooming tips?  Or shampoo recommendations?

Re: Pet Paradise

Hi @moxiepancakes,

I love these pictures of Prunehilda! Such a cutie! Thank you for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@moxiepancakes  I love the name and the cat!! That look is priceless!! Just love her!!😊🐈

She’s so lovely. 

Omg I LOVE her @moxiepancakes!  She’s got saggy b00bs just like me!  🤣

You’re too much @jozkid ! 🤪😂🤣

When we first got her they hit the ground (she also wheezed and wattled) but we have been working on that. 

Fortunately mine have never hit the ground @moxiepancakes!

HAHAHA @jozkid 🤣 

@jozkid  😂😂😂😂 You're crazy!!😉

oooo how hysterical!! @moxiepancakes

oooo how hysterical!! @moxiepancakes

She also likes to groom Mr Pancakes' beard o.O

She also likes to groom Mr Pancakes' beard o.O

44562070_521798544964407_3073537987825369088_n.jpg                   My mom sent me this photo the other day. At around 2 am Apollo dragged that rug from the other side of the rug on the left clear over there and hid under it...I think he was trying to put it in the water bowl. My cat Bandit has taught Apollo to leave water offerings to the Water God...like leaving ribbons or twisty ties in the water bowl. I thought it was a funny and cute thing.

@Samtian,

Your Bandit and Apollo both sound like such characters!  Apollo is really proving it here!

How playful he is!    Cats can be very entertaining.  🙂

@tsavorite Thanks! They are such weirdos. So alike. Apollo is learning all the bad things he can from Bandit. Apollo is crazy playful. Today he helped his grandma tie ribbons around presents, and it tired him out, when I came home he sat up, squinted at me, fell back down to sleep lol.

Cats can be so funny @Samtian ! I just love to see Apollo grow up, he’s such a cutie ❤️ !

This is so cute, @Samtian!

awwwww that is so funny!! @Samtian

awwwww that is so funny!! @Samtian

@Samtian - That is so cute!

Please excuse the decorations. Despite the fact I pay half the bills I have no say in how the house is decorated lol.

Pet Paradise

This is Bella. She's about thirteen and came into my life six years ago after we had to put our old family cat to sleep. When she first came into the house, she was super timid and spent most of her time rejecting my affection and hiding under furniture. It didn't take her too long before she became "my" cat. This little ham loves nothing more than sleeping on me, stealing my food and ignoring any company we ever have over. She loves the camera, always helping me get the perfect shot.

testing